The love is in the air

"Hey I want some chips"

"What kind?"

"What do you have?"

"I have turbos"

Hannah sneaked in her kitchen at 6:52 AM trying to sneak some chips for Liza. Hannah almost got caught but at least she got the chips. Liza had to wake up her brother so Hannah was alone in her room waiting for 7 AM cause she woke up too early.

At school, Hannah stole Jason's gloves because she missed Jason's warm touch. Jason missed her cookie smell. They were both thinking about each other.

At class Jason left and Hannah missed him. Hannah was thinking about him while feeling his glove with her other hand. Kayla and Hannah was laughing and Hannah completely forgot about Jason until she saw his gloves.

It was break and Jason went to play soccer and Hannah saw him with his other glove while she plays handball and beats everyone.

Back in class Jason and Hannah were hanging out until they had to go to the assembly. When they got there, sitting down, watching, Jason couldn't stop staring Hannah. Hannah knew that Jason was looking at her. When he wasn't looking, she looked back at him. Hannah couldn't stop thinking how cute he is. Jason couldn't stop how pretty and beautiful she was.

After the assembly they went to class, and started to do their work.

When it was lunch time Kayla asked," Can I wear Jason's gloves?"

"Go and ask your boyfriend." Hannah replied, still breaking her heart.

"Hey Jason can your girlfriend wear your glove?" Hannah said.

"No and I don't have a girlfriend!" Jason replied.

"No Hannah, your his girlfriend cause you like him and he likes you!" Liza said.

Jason and Hannah blushed.

"Nah I don't like him" Hannah replied

"No I don't like her!" Jason said.

When they came back from lunch, Jason gave Hannah his other glove. They went to history and they also had to change seats too. Hannah was pretty bummed when Jason has to sit in the other side of class while she sits the opposite of him. Hannah kept looking at Jason and just admiring how cute he was.

After history they had to go home, Hannah gave back to gloves to Jason and she saw Jason hugging them and saying," THEY SMELL LIKE COOKIES!"

When it was almost the end of school, Hannah started to ship Liza and Jason. She also noticed that Kayla and Liza helps Jason with math. That made her a little bit jealous. She doesn't show any feelings and goes back to work.

At home Hannah missed Jason's gloves. How she missed how Jason's gloves were so warm. She also missed how Jason was so cute. She could stop thinking about Jason.

Jason loved how his gloves were now since Hannah wore them. It was warm. It smelled like cookies like Hannah was his cookie.