1 Cheshire

My name is Cheshire, I come from Wonderland.  I came to earth. 

I run into my room, grabbing my necklace, the one that has a black heart on it.  It's midnight, and I head out side.  In my dark purple and black suit, I'm almost invisible. 

Here are my powers:
•Invisibility
•Teleportation
•Illusions
• Speed
• Super hearing
• Night vision

I can also balance very well.  My hair is dark purple and pink.  And my eyes are a glowing blueish. 

I teleport outside.  And a scream pierces the air.  I teleport in that direction.  When I get there, I land near a tin can.  A flying tin can.  This tin can looks red and bits of yellow. 

That scream again, pierced the air.  A woman hangs off the edge of a roof, and a gang of people stand by her, with knifes.  The tin can starts flying towards them. 

" Put her down."  He says.

" Ok." One of the men says, pushing her off the roof.

Something speedy and white catches her, as she falls.

" I got ya!" A kid in a blue and onesie says.

One of the men throw a knife.  I catch it.  And I teleport to him.  He looks shocked.

" Didn't your mama teach you not to steal knifes?" A voice asks from behind me.

I look over.  Someone with a bow is behind. He thinks I'm the bad guy here.  He needs a teaching.

I teleport behind him.  And put my hands on his shoulders.

" I'm not the bad guy here."  I whisper in his ear. 

As soon as he turns to look at me, I teleport to one of the bad guys, and kick his head.

" Gah!" He screams.

" You deserved it!" I yell, as I draw my claw against some else's neck.

" Son of a b-" A guy yells.

" Language!"  Someone dressed in a flag suit yells.

10 minutes later

The battle was done, and I was about to leave.

" Who are you?"  Tin can asked.

" No one." I respond, walking away.

" Hatter!"  I yell. " Where the f—k are you?"

" Language!!" Star Spangled banner yell.

" HATTER! GET YOU BUTT DOWN HERE, YOU'RE NOT FUNNY!!" I scream.

" Sorry, but, who are you?!" Tin can asked again. 

I turn around.  Letting my grin show.  It came up to my ears.  I let my sharp teeth show.

Bow and arrows let out a gag.  Tin can gasped. 
And Star spangled banner almost fainted.

Something hit my back, pulling me backwards.  I turn around, well I turn my head all the was around, my body not moving.

Onesie. 

" What's wrong with your face?!" He asked, taking a step back. 

I teleport away.  Across the roof.

" I SWEAR TO GOD HATTER!" I scream at the sky.

" You're crazy!!" Tin can yells.

" I'm not crazy, my reality is just different then yours." I say walking to the next rooftop.