Live

"Yeah, they did, now come help me."

I waked over to the couch, where Tony was lying and rolled up his pant legs up to his thigh. They where baldy burned, and I almost gasped.

"Here, go get two wet towels, and see if you can find lotion." Clint instructed.

I got up, and searched two closets before finding a towel, and the lotion was in a bathroom. I soaked the towels, then rang them out, then brought them to Clint, who put the towels on his legs.

"What was the lotion for?" I ask.

"After we put aloe Vera on his legs, we're going to add the lotion." He responded, putting aloe Vera on Tony.

(A/N: idk if this is real medical advice, please if you get burned, go see a doctor or someone who can do medical stuff.)

"Ok." This was interesting, in Wonderland, healing was much different.

"Take his temperature." Clint demands. Handing me a metal stick thing.

"How?" I hold the stick in my hand, examining it.

"Stick it in his mouth ." Clint responded.

I put the stick in his mouth.  It does nothing.  I guess I'll just press the button. I think, and press the button, the stick beeps and then is silent. Then it beeps again.

I look at the numbers on the screen.

"98! He's burning up! How is he not dead? Is this thing broken? Does he have heat tolerance? Where's the fire? How did this happen?" I shriek.

98 is horribly hot in Wonderland.  Most people with a fever like that die less then a day later.

"Good, it's normal." Clint says leaving me puzzled.

Natasha then walks into the house, covered in slime and goo, panting.  She then looks out the window and yells: I BEAT YA RODGERS!

"Nat!" Clint squeals and jumps to hug her.

She smiles as he hugs her. She smiled. SHE FU-oh wait I can't swear, this is supposed to be a Pg13 movie, minus the cursing. SHE FRICKEN SMILED.

I swear, I almost died of shock right there. Steve, seconds later, ran through the door, panting.

"Damn you Romanoff..." His voice trailed off, as he looked over to me.

"You-you're safe!" He exclaims.

"Indeed I am." I respond, smirking.

He laughs.

"God, Romanoff, you're fast."

"I'm a fast bitch alright."

"That explains why you-"

"La-la-language!" A voice stutters.

I slowly turn around and almost passed out. Tony's living. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.... but he's still alive!

"You're alive!" I yelp, surprised.

"Damn right!" He starts to get up, but I stop him.

"SIT YO ASS DOWN!" I screech, shoving him back down onto the couch.

Everyone stares at me.

"I didn't know you could swear....."Steve started.

"Well, I can! Wanna hear my list: Shit, bi-" I start.

"No! That's fine!" He quickly stops me.

I smile, and look outside. It's getting dark, so I guess we're staying here tonight. Natasha and Clint go to fuss over Tony and Steve finds something to cook.

500 words y'all! Hope you enjoyed it! Also special thanks to @Aquakitten0 who voted for my last chapter!!