four ;

"Luke? Was that you?" Ashton whispered. He received no response.

"Luke? Luke!" Calum yelled, worry evident through his shaky tone.

A light began to flicker, revealing Luke on the floor, blue eyes wide open, lips slightly parted, just like Emma.

A cannon went off.

Blood was trickling down his sides, staining against the wooden floor.

"N-no! Luke!" Joy cried, crouching down, head resting against his own.

"L-Luke?" Michael whispered, barely audible.

The group were shedding tears together, anger and furiosity evident through Ashton's facial expressions.

"Who ever you are, kill me already! You already took one of my best friends, you took my girlfriend as well! Might as well take me next, you fucking prick! Come out you little bitch, you scared?" Ashton laughed, throwing his hands up in frustration.

"Ashton, calm down" Alice whispered.

"Come out, come out, where ever you are. Come on bitch, I have nothing to loose! Kill me!" He yelled.

"You want me to kill you?" A high pitched voice spoke, as the lights flickered off.

"Ashton! Stop!" Alice yelled.

Joy was in utter shock; she saw her boyfriends lifeless body in front of her when the lights went on. His eyes wide open, never to close again. He was gone; he was actually gone for good. She was furious. She could barely talk. She was going insane, and just one sudden scare could cause her to have a breakdown inside the dangerous, abandoned home.

"Why should I? I have nothing to live for anymore! We're all going to die eventually, so why not take me now? Hurry the fuck up bitch, I'm waiting!" Ashton yelled again.

There was a light glow in the distance, making the group fall into a state of silence, causing Joy to fall into a state of complete shock.

They tiptoed towards the light, which seemed to be getting brighter every time they got closer and closer to it.

Behind the light was a mossy green coloured curtain, which Calum opened without a second thought. The lights came back on.

There, tied to a chair, was Sydney. Her shirt was ripped, eyes wide open, a slit through her throat, blood pouring down her lifeless body.

"Sy-Sydney... Sydney!" Michael cried, untying her from the already broken, chipped chair.

"Michael, she's gone" Calum whispered.

"Sydney! Wake up, please! Sydney!" Michael screamed.

"Who ever the fuck you are, come out!" He yelled, fists clenched as his girlfriends body was sat on the chair, her not making any movements.

"You will all be gone. Each and every single one of you will be gone" the same high pitched voice spoke.

"I know what you look like! You have long black hair and have white clothes on! Come the fuck out!" Calum screamed.

Calum remembered Luke mentioning her appearance.

"Oh, that's right. Your dead friend, Luke, must've told you, right? He saw me, right after I whipped him" she snickered, causing Joy to clench her fists, knuckles turning to a pale white.

He was shocked, unsure how she knew his name. Who is she; or it? Why were they doing this? He thought.

"Why are you doing this?!" Alice screamed.

At this stage, the whole group was going insane. Their sanity was replaced with craze. What was on all their minds was if they would ever escape, or if they would all die a painful death inside the filthy, dark and literal murder house.

"Because you're not supposed to be in the woods in the first place! Its haunted, remember? I was there, when you rowdy idiots were by the lake. I was the one who tapped Luke. I was the one laughing, making the leaves rustle. This is my property that you idiots decided to come into. You brought this upon yourselves, and this is how it will end; you all dying painful and miserable deaths. This is my job, this is my hobby. I was born to kill, and if will until I'm gone" she simply replied, leaving the group gaping.

Until she's gone? Does that mean shes not dead, does that mean we will be able to kill her? Calum thought.

"You don't have to be like this. You can change for the better, you can become a better person" Ashton spoke.

"But darling, I don't want to. This is my wonderland, this is my dream. Watching people struggle to breath, trying their hardest to not stop breathing. They are miserable, helpless" the high voice responded.

"You will all be dead by the end of the week" she spoke, before the lights turned off, again.

"I have a plan" Calum whispered.

"What?" Alice whispered back.

"I saw a window in this room. We should open it, and leave immediately" Calum replied.

"What if she; or it, catches us?" Ashton asked, fists still clenched.

"Who cares. We will all die if we stay here, so why not try to escape?" He responded.

"Can we all just sleep for a while, please?" Joy finally spoke, calming down from her shocked state.

"Good idea" Alice said, before crouching down.

A bloodcurdling scream was released, shocking the group. The scream sounded familiar to Sydney's.

But, Sydney died?

+

ooo plot twist aye

btw if you're confused, here are the relationships and who's dating who:

luke & joy, mikey & sydney, calum & alice, ashton & emma

if you're enjoying this or find it interesting or whatever, please do add the story to your library, keep on reading, vote & comment yeah

love you guys lots, will update again tonight

ranked #26 in horror and #81 in short story, holy shit !!!

have a great day and night,

xoxo