seventeen ;

[vote, comment feedback, add this to your reading list if you enjoyed it & read a/n at the end pls?]

here's the epilogue !! this is the end of madhouse omg i am crying rn

"Mum?" Jolie asked, tugging on Alice's sleek black leggings.

"Yes, sweetheart?" She replied, stirring a pot full of pasta.

"Who are the people in that photo?" Her daughter asked, gesturing towards a photo frame.

Alice stood delicately still and was utterly fragile, stomach churning and heart beating rapidly.

"They were my best friends" she sighed, preventing tears from rolling down her cheeks.

"How come I've never met them?" Jolie questioned, playing with her wavy, dark brown hair.

"They don't live in our area, baby" she sighed.

"Daddy is in the photo too" Jolie pointed out, giggling.

"Yeah, he is" Alice smiled, reminscing old memories with her other six best friends.

Alice thought back to the day Michael asked her to be his girlfriend. It was cheesy, literally too. He wrote on the top of a pizza box, "I know this sounds cheesy, but will you be my girlfriend?".

She also thought back to the day her boyfriend and best friends were unfortunately killed. At first, the pair felt guilty and disgusted with themselves for getting into a relationship, especially after their significant others passed away, so they delayed it for a while. They both eventually realises that their friends would want the best for them and for them to be happy, so it finally happened. They stuck by each other, day and night. She was the apple to his pie, the straw to his berry. The completion to his heart. They understood each other and helped each other heal through the trauma they faced. They visit their best friends graves once every month, placing bundles of white lily flowers around each of their tombs.

Michael and Alice have three kids; Jolie, Bianca and Blake.

The three children always ask about their six other friends, but they always lie about them. They both don't enjoy talking about it, I mean, who would?

They both have stable jobs and a great home. They earn plenty of money and are able to provide great amounts for their children, and themselves. Someday, Michael and Alice would like to take their children to their six best friends tombs, and tell them what really happened. Well, not what actually happened, but tell them that they just weren't on this world with them anymore.

Sometimes, the pair head down to the blocked off area around the forest in hopes of seeing her.

They never have, they never will.

The two aren't completely over the trauma yet, and it is obvious that they never will be. However, they have recovered greatly over the past eight, almost nine years.

"Daddy?" Blake asked, pulling on Michael's flannel.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Who's Calum, Luke and Ashton? And Emma, Joy and Sydney?" Blake continued, making Michael's face darken.

"They were my best friends" Michael sighed, eyes glassy.

"Can I meet them someday?" Blake asked.

Michael couldn't tell his four year old son that his six best friends were killed by a psycho.

"Maybe" he replied, running a hand through his sons already dyed hair. Michael and Blake had matching lilac hair.

"Daddy?" Blake spoke, again.

"Yeah, Blake?" He replied.

"Can I get an eyebrow p-piercing like you when I'm ol-older?" Blake asked, making Michael smirk.

"If you hand me a slice of pizza, yes" Michael smiled, placing a kiss on his forehead.

Sometimes, Michael and Alice would hope they could come face to face with her again. To finish her off, like they played in their heads in therapy. To torture and taunt her. To mess with her, for messing with the people who meant everything to them.

"Michael?" Alice asked.

"Yeah, babe?" He replied.

"I love you" she spoke.

"I love you, too" he responded, placing a soft kiss on her temple.

+

omg guys this is the end of "madhouse ; fivesauce" i can feel a tear

first off, thank you so much for fricking 6k in like less than two weeks wtf? that's fucking amazing !!

ur all hella rad and fab and i love you lots and please pm me bc ur all so adorable and nice aw

im starting a new story after this so yay for that

love you all lots as i mentioned already, stay rad and yEAH PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT FEEDBACK ON THE STORY AND ADD THIS TO LIKE YOUR READING LIST OK LOVE YOU LOTS, SMILE :-)