six ;

They all ducked down even lower, if possible, holding their breath and forcing their eyes shut.

This is it, this is how it will all end, my life is over, Calum thought to himself, body shaking.

The door creaked open, light footsteps getting louder and louder as the shadow grew bigger and bigger.

The group were breathing foolishly loud, anyone would be able to hear them. Their hearts were pounding, bodies shaking.

"I know you all are in here" an unfamiliar voice huffed.

Why is she speaking like that? Ashton thought.

She doesn't sound like the woman that was speaking before, Joy thought.

What if theres more than one killer after us, Alice thought.

"Enough with your foolish games, I'm here to help you" the voice spoke, sounding innocent.

Why the fuck would she want to help us? Calum thought.

The group remained silent as mice, praying she wouldn't spot them in their well hidden hiding spots.

"Friendly reminder that I could take each and every one of you out in seconds. If you want help, get the fuck up. I can hear you all breathing pathetically loud" the voice spoke, again.

Ashton decided to get up first, sighing and squinting his eyes.

"Ashton, no!" Alice whispered.

Ashton just gave her a cold hard glare. He walked over to where the voice was coming from, since there was no light.

"Go ahead, kill me. J-just make it q-quick" he spoke.

She let out a laugh, making Ashton and the rest of the group confused.

"Kill you? Honey, if I wanted to kill you, I would've done so already. I'm not the one who's killing anybody, I'm just trapped here with the person who is trying to kill you. You see your friend there, Sydney? I made a copy of her body and made it a like a real life one. In fact, I made a real life body version for all eight of you" she spoke, shocking the group.

So that's why the "dead" girl looked like me, Sydney thought.

"Wait, you made a copy of each of our bodies that actually work like humans?" Calum gaped, moving away from the small stool he was hidden behind.

"Yes. I'm not here to kill, she is. I'm here to try and save you, idiots" she laughed.

"Wait" Joy began.

"I-If you made a copy of each of our bodies...does that mean Luke and Emma are still alive?" Joy gaped, praying her boyfriend and friend weren't actually killed, and what was killed was the copy of them.

"Yes, he's alive, so is Emma. When she was asking Sydney questions, I knew she was going to go for Luke, since he already recieved a whip to the head. So, I went and switched Luke with the copy, and sent him outside with Emma, after I had found her. I told them to go hide in another little cabin nearby and think up a plan, but I didn't spot the two when I went to check on them. We will try and find them tomorrow, but you all need to rest now" the feminine voice spoke.

"Tha-thank you s-so much. Without you, we would all would be d-dead. Luke and Emma would've been dead if it wasn't for you!" Joy spoke.

"No problem. I don't want to harm you all, you're all innocent" she replied.

I still don't trust her, Alice thought.

"Goodnight guys. I'm going to catch some much awaited and needed sleep too. I'll see you all soon, alright?" She spoke.

"Wait. Will she find us here?" Calum asked, voice shaky.

"No. She's too busy trying to kill the copies of you all" she laughed.

The door creaked open, her silhouette fading away, until Alice spoke up.

"Wait!" Alice yelled.

"What?" The voice asked.

"Thank you" she whispered.

"Anytime" the voice laughed, shutting the door behind her.

"I can't believe this, we're actually going to live!" Calum yelled in excitement.

"Shut the fuck up!" Ashton whispered.

"Why do you all suddenly trust her so much?" Alice questioned.

"She made copies of us, which explains the Sydney thing. She saved Luke's life, and now, she's savings ours. She could've taken us out within seconds, but she didn't" Joy began.

Joy was over the moon -- her boyfriend was still alive. All the members were still alive. This mysterious woman saved their lives.

I still don't trust her, Alice thought, again.

"Goodnight guys" Joy hummed, smiling to herself.

"Goodnight everyone. Have a good sleep" Ashton began.

Alice decided not to sleep; she would stay awake and keep watch of the group members. She didn't trust the woman who 'saved them', so she wanted to keep watch of the group.

"Hey, babe, you alright?" Calum asked her.

"Yeah, just not tired" Alice shrugged.

"We haven't gotten sleep in like, fifty hours" Calum laughed.

"Yeah, I don't know why I'm not tired" Alice replied.

"Alright. Goodnight, babe" Calum smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Goodnight" she giggled.

She heard rustling of leaves, wind gusting outside. She tried to prevent herself from falling asleep until the group woke up.

"Goodnight guys" she sighed, even though they wouldn't respond because they were all asleep, as she stared at nothing in particular.

+

hA LUKE AND EMMA ARE ALIVE GUYS THEY ARE ALL ALIVE AIGHT bUt what if they're not and the woman is just messing with them and alice was right all along?

only i will know and yOU WILL FIND OUT HA

if you're enjoying this, add it to your library if you haven't already, keep reading, vote and comment

love you guys,

xoxo