It Is Valentine's Day! Why Are You Acting So Wierd?

Forty-four days later...

  Valentine's day. The day that not only the couples take part but friends and family to celebrate their love for one another. Valentine's day is especially special to couples all over the world who want to spend that special time together or others to confess there love for another. I never understood this holiday. Why does one have to create a day where people do these actions? Can not one do these things on any day? Why do we need a holiday? I did not hate the holiday, I just do not think it is very necessary. I still wanted to something with my special somebody on that day.

  I and Sans never discussed Valentine's day. There is no big reason why, just that we did not find the topic really interesting. Or, at least, I did not. Sans did not seem like he was ever interested in doing anything and if he does not want to, I will not make him. I will still visit him, though, he will be okay with a visit. And that is exactly what I am doing right now.

  I knocked on the door and almost immediately heard heavy, clumsy footsteps come closer until they stopped right at the doorway. The door handle jiggled a little bit before opening to show the man himself...Sans had to look around nervously before realizing that I was the one at the door. His face turned into one of shock when he saw me. "Frisk? What are you doing here?" the tone in his voice made me have a really bad feeling about deciding to visit. He did not sound angry, just really surprised, like he was not expecting it or was not ready for my presents. These thoughts made me a little paranoid. What if he did want to see me? He is bound to not always want to be around me.

  "Oh, I am so sorry, Sans! I-I will go back home!" I do not know what came over me to make that decision. I guess I was too stunned when Sans actually reacted similarly to how I thought he was. I turned to leave but I felt Sans' hand on my shoulder, stopping me.

  "Now, hold on, buttercup, I never said you had to leave-" he gently turned me around to face him "I just asked why you came. Not that I'm not happy to see you! I, uh..." Sans scratched the back of his head bashfully, averting his eyes and blushing a light blue. Sans looked back at me and smiled.

  "You know what? Forgetaboutit it! I'm glad your here! Come on in!" Sans took my hand at swiftly guided me into the house. I was so baffled. What is with the change in emotion? Sans has never acted like this before when I visited him.

  "Hey, Paps, look who came!" Sans called out. What was he doing? What in the world did he need to call Papyrus for? This is so weird. Sans exaggerated tone was weird. Sans was weird.

  Papyrus came out from the kitchen with an excited facial expression. It crumbled when he noticed the person was me. He instantly started sweating and wore a nervous grin. "F-Frisk, it's nice to see you!" Papyrus squeaked. Papyrus definitely was not talking normally. Instead of his normal loud and confident tone, he was speaking with a nervous, high-pitched tone. There was definitely something going on. "W-what exactly are you doing here?" Papyrus inquired with the same, high-pitched tone. Sans answered for me quickly.

  "Isn't it obvious, bro? She wanted to come see us!" Sans put his arms around my shoulders.

  "Of course...OF COURSE! OF COURSE, SHE WOULD WANT TO COME TO SEE ME!" Papyrus regained his loud, confident voice "WELCOME BACK TO OUR HUMBLE HOME!". These where Papyrus' last words before he uneasily turned around and walked into the kitchen. Sans chuckled and Papyrus' behavior and turned to face me. Without a word, he grabbed my hand and raced off with me upstairs. It was when he zoomed past Papyrus' room that I realized where he was taking me.

  "Sans, why we going into your room?" I giggled. He did not answer and instead glanced at me with a beaming grin. Sans barely let anyone in his room (unless it was his girlfriend he wanted to hold at night, I guess). The last time I have been in his room beside the night he got drunk and New years must have been in at least a year.