Sweet Unspoken Words

"W-what is it?" Frisk asked, looking all around. Without any words, I pulled her down under the bridge, to her surprise. She was even more surprised when she saw the small, wooden canoe under it. "Sans, what is this, what is going on?" Frisk looked at me and tilted her head.

  "Oh, you'll find out soon," I winked. I grabbed the end of the small canoe and pulled it closer to me. "Hop in!" I chirped once the end hit the edge we're on. She smiled before getting in and sitting down on one of the built-in seats. She giggled when I got in and grabbed hold of the paddles and with one large sweep of them, I pushed the canoe out of from under the bridge. The air under the bridge was tight and warm but as soon as I brought it out, it all of a sudden became chiller. The night approaching fast and along with it becomes the loss of a perfect weather day.

  Frisk shivered a bit from it. "You cold?" I asked her.

  "A bit," she simply answered, "but I will survive".

  "Good, good," I murmured while staring down at my reflection in the glistening water while continuing to row it further. I looked up at a curious Frisk who presently gawking at the scenery. The gentle winds made the peach trees above drop their little pink flowers into the river, creating for an even more romantic scene. How fortunate, I thought. It didn't help that the soft wind made Frisk's soft, brunette hair flow gracefully and the afternoon light made her soft beautiful skin glow. I felt a light blue started to dust my cheeks as I begun to just stare at her and only her.

  It was only until her eyes met mine that I realized I was gaping at her and my rowing speed had faltered.

  "Sans, what happened? Is something wrong?" Frisk looked at the bottom of the canoe to see if anything was holding us back. I held my head low and smiled. She has no idea how breathtaking she is. "Heh," I murmured quietly so she wouldn't hear,

"No, nothing at all".

~

~Frisk's P.O.V~

  To my surprise, Sans stopped by a huge bush by a very small looking island. He placed the paddles on the canoe, making sure not to hit me in the process and crawled out of it before turning around and holding out his hand for me to take. I tilted my head curiously at him as I took hold of his hand and he lifted me up onto land. As we went around the corner, I saw the large amount of land I did not even see before. It was not enormous or anything, just much bigger than I excepted. Sans came into my side view and looked at me with a grin, awaiting my reaction.

  "Uh, wow, I mean, w-what is this place?" was all that I mustered up. I walked past him and to the middle edge where a bunch of glinting lined up rocks were before kneeling down to touch them. They were hot. "It is pretty," I commented with a smile before I turned my face to him with the same smile. I was curious and interested in the simplest things and it never faltered to make Sans grin even wider than he already was. Sans made his way over to me and bent his knees down to my level to watch me as I put my hands into the clear water. "Woo!" I gasped. I quickly took my fingers out of the water because it was very cold. Sans chucked and flumped one arm around my back.

  "Pretty, ain't it?" he asked me with an eager grin. I looked back at him and smiled knowingly as I nodded my head. I was pretty. The river was a nice blue color and was so clear you could see the bottom of it. He smiled even more and averted his eyes.

  "Yeah, I, uh..." with his eyes still averted, he used the arm I already had around me and the other arm to take my hand to lift my hand. With his eyes still averted, he walked me to the middle area and only then did he look at me as he put his tense fist on my hips. He loosened his hands out of being fists and slid them up to my waist. "I'm the only one out of our friends who knew about this, uh, area. I found when I was takin' a cruise around this river and I go here to think, read, or, um, anything else like that, heh heh, and I justed wanted to let you know-" he pulled me closer and murmured in my ear, "-you can come here whenever you'd like, even when I'm here; I'd sure enjoy the company". He pulled away and gave me a reassuring smile. I could not help but to blush slightly at his kind offer and the calm, inviting tone he offered it in. I lean in a gave him a kiss on his mouth. We have kissed many times after our first one on Christmas night but every time our mouths met, it never failed to feel special and unique. Sans took no time in returning it, making me giggle bashfully against his mouth in response which never failed to make him smile against mine no matter how many times I have done it before.