Food And Ladies

"Here we are, Buttercup!" He announced proudly. I starred at the title of the building, trying to figure out where we were. 

  After being unsuccessful, I turned to Sans and asked, "Sans, where are we?". His grin lessened but not much.

  "You haven't been here already? Like, your family hasn't taken you or anything?" He asked, surprised. I shook my head. His grin came back but in a more exciting way.

  "Good. I'll be the first to take you, then!" Sans grabbed my hand and started walking before he stopped suddenly. "Oh, and I haven't been here at all...either" Sans added, "so you'll be the first to come with me". Before I let him continue walking, I asked another question.

  "Why do you act surprised that I have never been here though? Why have not you been here?" I quizzed him.

  "Papyrus told me I should start coming here instead of the "grease hole" as he likes to call it. Told me I gotta start having higher standards and a better image now that we're up on the surface" Sans explained.

  "You did not listen?" I asked simply. Sans chuckled.

  "Of course not. This place is way too fancy and expensive and takes way to long to just get a bite to eat. In plus, doesn't have to go ketchup bottles" Sans grinned and winked at me before looking ahead and continuing to walk. I let go of his hand to bring both of my arms up to wrap them around his upper arm (that he put in his pocket once he realized what I was doing) and leaning my head on his shoulder, all while we continued to walk into the restaurant.

  "You do not have to change anything about you..." I cooed, unsure if Sans actually heard me.

  As we were about to walk into the restaurant, I noticed there were a lot of people who were waiting on the outside benches for a table. Hm, this restaurant seems to be popular here; must have been why Sans was surprised I have not been here. Either that or it is Valentine's day and this is apparently a romantic restaurant, I thought. It was probably a bit of both. Sans ignored everyone else and did not seem in the slightest surprised or worried by the number of people here. He just walked right in and announced in a confident tone, "Sans Gaster!"...Huh? was my only thought process to that. A waitress came up that wore a back dress with a short skirt and white lace. A nametag reading Marie was pinned on the top part of her chest and she had long, straight dark purple hair. Probably dyed, I thought. She looked to be not much older than me, only by a few years and she was very pretty, I must admit.

(A\N: I searched up anime waitresses with purple hair and this came up and I was stunned how close this was the Marie's; the only difference is that Marie's hair is a darker purple)

  The waitress grabbed two menus for each of us and ordered us to follow her...what? What is going on? What about the people outside who were waiting for their turn? Why did Sans simply saying his name work? Do they know us? He said he has never been here? What in the world is going on? These thoughts disappeared almost as soon as they came to me and I focused my attention on the task at hand. I was still holding onto Sans' arm but I was not resting my head on his shoulder, of course. The waitress was struggling to find a table for us because of how full the restaurant was so she turned around once she realized the aisle she was going down was full but as she was turning around, she tripped over the leg of one of the tables and fell face forward into Sans' chest, knocking my arms off Sans arm. Sans exclaimed a surprised 'whoa!' but stopped himself from falling over and quickly lifted her up by her shoulders. "You alright there, missy?" he asked her. She was blushing a dark red from being embarrassed so humiliatingly. She did not even look at him and Sans only let go of her shoulders once she nodded awkwardly.