Love Of Family: Chapter One: Prologue: Part A:

It was a hell of a couple of days, Five-O was off due having back to back cases, They were due for a break, HPD was gonna handle what is gonna come up for the next week, The Ohana were happy with that, They were finishing up that Friday, so they don't have anything to worry about. Steve couldn't help, but look at Danny, who was across the way in his own office. He thought to himself in shock.

"Oh my god, I am in love with my partner, I have a crush on my best friend", He shook himself out of his way thoughts, knew only one person, who can help him make sense of it, He was hoping that she is home, & has time to talk. He is gonna see Rachel, & hopefully sort out the mess, that he is in.

He knew that he made the right choice, & went over to Rachel's house, Charlie was excited to see him, Steve said, "Buddy, I promise to play with you, But, I need to speak to your mom, Okay ?", The Little Boy nodded, & said, "Okay, Uncle Steve", & he went to his room, so they can have privacy to talk things out, Rachel smirked, & knew what he wanted to talk about. She invited him to sit down, where she had tea prepared.

"You are in love with Daniel, Aren't you ?", The British Lady asked, as she joined him on the couch, where they are enjoying their tea. "How can I make telling him special ?", The Five-O Commander asked, as he bit his lip. "Just be yourself, Steve, Do it in a special place, & Danny is real, & likes to show his feelings, You'll be fine", With that, Steve has an idea of what to do, He felt better, once he spent time with Charlie.

Steve spent the next day making arrangements for the perfect night, He wanted it to be stress-free, & not to serious. Once, Everything was done, He relaxed for the rest of the time, & he thought about his future with Danny, & was happy with what he saw. The Former Seal was hoping that Danny would say, "yes", & they can start on their plan of spending the rest of their  lives together.