Love Of Family: Chapter Three: Two: Part C:

The Next Morning, Steve woke up, & smiles when he saw his beautiful Danno sleep on peacefully, & he realized that he was a very lucky man indeed

The Next Morning, Steve woke up, & smiles when he saw his beautiful Danno sleep on peacefully, & he realized that he was a very lucky man indeed. He couldn't believe that he almost gave this experience up, cause of fear, "I love you, Danno", He said thinking to himself, as he continued to look at the sleeping form of his lover. Then, He got ready for his ritual swim, As he was leaving, He programed the CD player, so it could play the next song. He smiled, as he headed for outside.

Danny woke up to soft music, & he smiled, as he listened to it, It was the instrumental version of Rewrite The Stars from The Greatest Showman Soundtrack, & he realized that it describes them to a tee. He found a note on the bedside table on his side, & knew that he had to make the start of the day perfect. He went to make some coffee for him, & redried the towels in the dryer, so they are warmed up.

Steve was swimming with such fierce strokes, & he was so happy now, cause he was not living his life alone anymore. The night before was the most perfect night that he had in a long time, & he knew that he could count on Danny for anything, & trust him without hesitation. He continued on with his workout, & was hit with a happy feeling. He smiled, when he saw the blond coming out with a towel, & a cup of coffee for him.

"This is a wonderful sight to see, I hope, Maybe, Every morning ?", Steve asked hopefully, as he dried himself off, & felt good that morning. Danny kissed him sweetly, "You never know, Maybe", as he handed over his cup of coffee. "I would like this every morning", Steve said, as he took a sip of the steaming liquid, & it warmed him right up. Danny was happy with this life, & he can't imagine anything else.

"So would I, Steve, So would I", He said, as he njoyed his own steaming cup of coffee, & he knew that he was done for, as soon as Steve smiled his smile. "I am gonna make us some breakfast, & I thought we can have some time to ourselves, before we go into HQ", Steve was down with that. Danny went ahead, & got his cooking started, while Steve dried off, & enjoyed his alone time , before he joined him.

He saw Danny cooking in his kitchen, like he belongs there, He goes behind Danny, & grinds against him, as he sticks his hand down his shirt, & tweaks a nipple. The Blond moans, as  he was  doing this, & breathes its out, "Babe, I am trying to make breakfast", "Don't mind me, Keep on what you are doing", He replies, as he gave the other nipple the same treatment. Then, He started to feast on his lover's neck, hitting a particular spot, which gets Danny all hot, & bothered.

"Baby", He whines, as he was trying to focus on his cooking, but couldn't, Cause of all of the wonderful sensations that was overtaking him. "Sorry, But you taste too damn good", as he continued to suck on his neck. After awhile, Steve stopped what he was doing, cause he doesn't want Danny to hurt himself, while he is cooking. "Later", Steve promised, as he said this, Danny nodded, as he was looking forward to it.

They were soon sitting down to breakfast, & Steve was trying to focus his libido around his lover, as the blond was sitting close to him, & looking absolutely delicious in one of his old NAVY tank tops, & sweatpants that is hugging his edible ass so well, As soon as cleanup was done, Steve ripped the tank top off of his upper body. 

Danny gasped, "I thought that was one of your favorite shirts", "Fuck the shirt, I have plenty more", He had fun with his little nipples that sticking straight out. He tugged one of them. Danny moaned, as he was getting aroused, as the former seal was giving the other one the same treatment, & gave his his upper body his full attention. Then, He had him bent over the table, ready to fuck him.

He had his sweats pulled down, & off in a matter of minutes, He gave his cock some special attention, & then he was trying to get him really aroused, & turned him over, pummeling into him, snapping his hips, until the blond screams out his release. Then, He joined him, & they came together, til they were spent. Their bodies were exhausted, & in a sheen of sweat, as they laid there side by side.

As soon as they were able to move, Steve smiled at him, "I love you, Danny, I will always love you, & cherish you, like the way that you deserve", he said, as he vowed, Danny smiled, & pulled him closer to his body, "I love you too", They shared a kiss. "How about we go see how the kids, & Rachel are doing in their new home ?", The Loudmouth Detective said, as they relaxed, as they snuggled, & cuddled against each other.

"It sounds perfect, Danno", Steve said smiling, as he kissed him on the top of his head, as he was loving the feeling of his man in his arms, as they continued to cuddle in their kitchen together. The Couple cleaned up the kitchen, & themselves up, & locked up everything, & set the alarm, & were on their way to Rachel's house.

When they got there, Grace, & Charlie greeted them, Rachel welcomes them with a hug, & a kiss, They spent time together, Then, They headed to the backyard, where Danny played with them, Rachel, & Steve were laughing at their antics. "I just wanted to let you know that you're part of our little family, Steve, Like you welcomed me into yours with Danny, & the others, I am glad that my kids have you as a role model", Steve chokes back the emotion, as it threatens to come up.

"Thank you, Rache, I am honored to be part of this, I would do anything for those kids, you, & Danny", He said, as he composed himself. It suddenly got too sappy, The British Woman decided to switch gears, "Tell me about your romantic evening", During the rest of their time, Steve was telling Rachel all about the fantastic night, that he & Danny had the night before.