Love Of Family: Chapter Five: Four: Part E:

"Mmmm, Danno, You shouldn't be a tease like this", Steve said to his sleeping form, as he whipped off the covers a little bit, & exposed his nude, & exposed compact body to his hungry eyes

"Mmmm, Danno, You shouldn't be a tease like this", Steve said to his sleeping form, as he whipped off the covers a little bit, & exposed his nude, & exposed compact body to his hungry eyes. delectable nipples waiting to be suckled upon, & tortured. The Blond looks so damn tasty, as he slept on,  His cock looking so rosy, & pink. The Former Seal couldn't wait to get his mouth on it. He roughly tore the covers further off, & his lover's perfect compact body was exposed to his leering, & hungry eyes.

" Mmmm, Danno, You are such a little tease, slut, & a delectable sight, I am one lucky son of a bitch that nabbed you when I got the chance to", The Five-O Commander murmured to himself, & he bit & suckled one nipple. Danny lets out a low pleasurable moan, which got Steve all hot, & bothered, He tugged on the little nub, Danny said breathlessly in his sleep, "Oh, Steve", that got his engine revved up.  He rubbed his stubble against the nub, making it oversensitive, & sensitized.

"You aren't the appetizer, You are the main course !", He murmured, as he exclaimed, not wanting to disturb his Danno's needed rest.  He kissed, licked, & nibbled on his lover's perfect abs, til he got to the main prize. He took that meaty appendage, & licked it, nibbled on it some. He milked him with his tongue, Danny moaned softly, as Steve aggressively was doing it. The Hunky Brunette whispered into his precious blond adonis's ear, once he had enough of his lover's essence. 

"Let me see that pert little ass of yours, Danno, Mmmm, Let me see it real good", Danny presented his ass to his lover. "Mmmm, You are looking so good, Stud", The Former Seal cooed  seductively, as he looked at his "treat" in front of him. "This ass.....Mmmm, Danno, You have no idea", He bit, & sucked on the supple flesh.

"Ohhhh, I am gonna fuck this ass mercilessly, I am gonna fuck it, & make you scream out my name, til you are hoarse", He slapped an asscheek, & said, "I love that sound," & he did the same to the other one. He kept it up, til Danny groaned with want. "We are gonna have fun now, Sexy" He cooed seductively, & nipped his ear. Then, He lined his cock up, & then began his plan of fucking him into the mattress.

Danny groaned, as he held on to the rails of the headboard , as Steve was pummeling into his ass, & he immediately was feeling pleasure. The Blond was in a bliss state, & doesn't want to leave it. He groaned, as he was taking it in the ass, & it felt so good to him. He wanted more, & knew that Steve would not deny him anything, & gives him everything that he needs. "God, This feels so good", He thought to himself, as Steve was fucking him into the mattress.

Steve purrs, & said seductively , "Let me see that ass, Spread yourself out further for me, Danno, Do it, Stud", Danny lazily spread his asscheeks, & the former seal licked his lips at the sight of it. "You are so delicious, Don't you know that ?", as he nibbled on an earlobe. He worked his way down, where he perfect access to rim him, & bring him pleasure too. He never experienced a vocal lover before. It's a challenge, but one he is happy to take on.

"By the time I am done with you, You won't be able to sit without you feeling how painful your ass is gonna be for a week", He plunges his thick rod of a cock into Danny's sweet ass. He thrusts in, & out of him. He meets him, as they create a rhythm, & it was like a symphony of sorts, Cause they moved beautifully together, & knew each other so well. Danny surrenders to him, as he was beginning to wake up from his blissed out state.

Steve was right, Danny was gonna feel him for a week, as the hunky brunette kept plunging in, & out of him. "God, What did I do to deserve a hunk of a man ?", He asked, as he thought to himself, & enjoyed that he was ravished upon. Steve was on a mission, Danny was not gonna stop him from doing it. Then, With a impressive move, He flipped Steve over, & he had his wicked way with him for awhile, since fair is fair. 

They were trying to outdo each other, as they were thrusting into each other, as they were reaching for every inch of skin. Nipples were being teased, skin was being caressed, & cocks were being worshipped. Then, It was like fireworks exploded in their eyes, as the sensations were overtaking them, They came at the same time, & had their orgasms controlled, & had multiple orgasms in the process too at the same time. 

As their bodies were cooling down, & spent, The Couple were in their own state of bliss, as they were regulating their breathing, & trying to remember that they were okay, & safe, while they were in their own home. Suddenly, When Steve felt like he could move, He heard something, that he never thought he would.

He thought he heard crying coming from Danny, & Steve just shushed him, & was soothing him, by using comforting words. "I know, Danno, I know, I feel the same way, This isn't a fling, It's means a lot to me, That we have a stable, & loving relationship, You don't have to hide who you are with me, Understand ?", The Loudmouth Detective nodded, indicating that he understood his hunky man, as they lay there, stealing kisses from each other, & cuddling, & snuggling against each other.

Once, Danny had composed himself, & got control of his emotions, He smiled a dazzling smile at his lover, & told the Five-O Commander this, "I love you, Steve, I love you so much, I always will", They plunged in for a kiss. When the need for air became important, "I love you too, Danno", "Pancakes ?", The Blond asked, "Sounds perfect, Baby", They got up, & went to start their day officially.