Love Of Family: Chapter Two: One: Part B:

A couple days before the date, Steve needed one person's approval, which meant the world to him, Cause, She means the world to Danny, & to him

A couple days before the date, Steve needed one person's approval, which meant the world to him, Cause, She means the world to Danny, & to him. Grace was always honest with him, & he in return, will always be honest with her. The Five-O Commander arranges to do a run together, like they always do.

*Steve & Grace on their run, where they are spending quality time, & just talk

*Steve & Grace on their run, where they are spending quality time, & just talk.*

As they were running, Steve noticed that Grace was running at a fast pace, & Steve smirked, & said, "I taught you well", The Young Girl smirked, as they continued to run, "I am just dancing over there", The Hunky Brunette said smiling, "Oh yeah ?, Let's dance", They ran even faster, til they were out of breath. Luckily, They were near Zippy's, where they had some lemonade. Steve decided it was a perfect time to talk to Grace.

As they sat at a table, Steve said, "Grace, There is something that I need to talk to you about", She nodded for him to continue, "I discovered that I had always been in love with your Danno, If it's okay with you, I would like to ask him out", Grace shrieked in response to the news. "Of course, You need to be yourself, Do a romantic evening, Make sure that it's Italian Food, Danno loves it", Steve smiled, & said, "You just sound like your mother, & smart, I will do it".  They went on to planning out the night.

The next day during the vacation, Steve & Danny were hanging out, The Former Seal was suddenly feeling strange being around his best friend, & crush. He didn't feel like that he could tell him what was on his mind, The Blond was concerned, & said, "You okay, Steve ?", as he looked at him. The Former Seal said, "I am fine, Danno, I was wondering, Would you go out with  me to Villa Cuchina ?, It's important, 8:00, Okay ?, There is something that I want to talk to you about", The Loudmouth Detective nodded, & said, "Of course, I will meet you at 8:00", & the rest of time went smoothly.