"How could she?"

Dylan's P.O.V.

Saturday morning.
Y/n and I haven't talked since the airport kiss. When I saw her at the gate, I instantly knew that I loved her. That kiss  was magical. She was magical. I had missed her so much.

We were meeting at the park today. I sat on the grass watching the kids play tag. I saw her walking over to me. She sat next to me. She seemed troubled.

Dylan: Hey! How was the party?

Y/n: oh...uh...it was ok. Are you hungry?

Dylan: Yeah, let's get some churros.

We got up and went to the churro stand near the pond. She ordered a plain churros and I ordered a chocolate milkshake. We sat on the bench and talked for a while. She wasn't as happy as usual. Something was bothering her. She was constantly fiddling with the end of her shirt.

I suddenly got a notification from an unknown number. I opened my phone and pressed on the contact. My heart dropped. It was a picture of Y/n kissing some guy. No not kissing, making out. Tears formed in eyes. I jumped up, dropping my milkshake. It smashed on the floor, spilling the sweet liquid at my feet.

Dylan: I-I-I have to go

I ran, leaving Y/n alone on the bench. How could she? I know I've been gone a long time but this was taken yesterday at the party. I recognised her outfit. I closed my phone and ran faster. My heart was shattered. Tears were flooding. I ran to the nearest private place. The storage cabin. While running I tripped and smashed my chin against the floor. Noone was around. So I just sat there, on the pebble floor, crying, cupping my face with my hands. I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't care. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Elsa.

Elsa: Why are you crying? I saw you running. What's wrong?

Dylan: Y/n-Y/n cheated on m-m-me.

I was still crying, tears dripping in the soil.

Elsa: OH MY GOD! How could she?

She hugged me and I hugged back.

Elsa: Don't worry, Dylly. I'll always be here for you. Come on you need some rest.

I wiped my tears and steadied my breathing. Inhale and exhale. I took 10 deep breaths. She took me to her house.

I sat on her couch, still sobbing. I couldn't believe she'd do this. She was my everything. I thought I meant something to her. I was obviously wrong. She wasn't the person I thought she was. Elsa got me some hot coco and sat next to me, her gentle hand on my back.

Elsa: It's gonna be ok, Dylan. She doesn't deserve you.

Dylan: Thank you so much, Elsa. You're really amazing.

Elsa: You're welcome to stay here as long as you like. I'm gonna go to the supermarket to get some supplies.

I nodded. She left and I wrapped myself in a blanket, thinking about Y/n.

Did that kiss at the airport mean nothing to her? Maybe this was her plan all along. To break my heart.

I spent the next two hours overthinking. 
God, I was so lucky to have Elsa. She was an angel. She would never do anything to hurt me.

After a while, I fell asleep, cheeks still wet.

Elsa's P.O.V.

I came back from the store at 5. He was sound asleep. It broke my heart seeing him cry. God, Y/n was such a whore. She was probably only using him for his fame.

I got out my phone and took a pic.

*Instagram*

Elsa_frz

When bae spends the night 😘😘😘😀🥰@dylan

@dylan.kingwell love you babe

*Out of IG*

Part 5 of my plan is complete. Y/n will soon see the post and their relationship will be over. Finally, Dylly is mine.