imagine #2 the rest of my life

Red. 

Warm.

Sticky.

Blood.

Not the monsters blood but mine and it's everywhere. I'm starting to get dizzy. Two creatures are running toward me. Wait not creatures... Brothers. "Y/N baby you're going to be just fine ok. "I see the waterworks build up in Dean's eyes refusing to let one fall. Dean always played it cool when he's scared. Right now he's scared for his little sister but he's lying. I know why he's lying he's trying to make my last few minutes on earth good and not tearful. " S-sam C'mer please." I started to drift but I knew if I did that would be my last words and I needed to go out bon Jovi style just like Dean.  "Hey baby girl I'm right here Dean and I aren't going to leave you I promise." I slowly nodded my head trying to give my voice a break."what's t-that song you guys always sing to me?Please sing it for me." Sam and Dean both nodded right before. "Carry on my wayward son. They'll be peace when you are done lay your weary head to rest. Don't you cry no more." Damn it. They gave it to me. The single man tear. That's when I knew I had one chance one last time. "I love you guys." "We love you too sweetie." Was the last thing I heard right before I died.

A/N: part two coming soon also I need help because I'm a sucky writer (please don't hate me for it) I need requests. #spnfamily4life