Imagine #11 Idk what this is it's new

All right I have an idea so tell me what you think it's just going to be texts so read it like you would a text and tell me what you think.

SAM: Y/N where are you we found                                                                                                                                your note and have no idea what it                                                                                                                            means.

                                                                                                                                     Y/N: Sam it's a milk run hunt i'll                                                                                                                                        be home in a few days you can                                                                                                                                       survive a week at most without                                                                                                                                        me right?

SAM:I can but I don't feel right                                                                                                                                          about you going on a hunt alone                                                                                                                                     what if you get hurt.

                                                                                                                                    Y/N: I'll be fine it's just a ghost.    SAM:You could get possessed!                                                                                                                                           Where are you Dean and I are                                                                                                                                           packed and coming.                  

                                                                                                                                    Y/N:Sam you're over reacting                                                                                                                                            just calm down I'm fine.      

SAM:Like hell you are where                                                                                                                                            are you!     

                                                                                                                                    Y/N:Lawrence,Kansas.                      SAM:You are only 4 hours away                                                                                                                                        Dean and I are on our way. Stay                                                                                                                                      in your motel room and lay down                                                                                                                                  salt and STAY in the circle understand!    

                                                                                                                                   Y/N:Yes Sam.

SAM:Good. Dean and I love you                                                                                                                                       and just want you to be safe.

                                                                                                                                   Y/N:I know Sam I love you too.                              

SAM:Hey just checking in you all right?

                                                                                                                                    Y/N:Yeah I'm fine just bored.

SAM:Better safe and bored than                                                                                                                                       unsafe and scared.

                                                                                                                                    Y/N:I know Sam.

SAM:Good because we love you.

SAM:Hey just checking up

SAM:Hey Y/N

SAM:Hey answer me it's been an hour                                                                                                                          since you texted me last.

SAM:Y/N this isn't funny answer me!!

SAM:Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!

SAM:Dean and I are pulling up                                                                                                                                          to your motel what's the number?

                                                                                                                                      Y/N:Sorry Sam I fell asleep.326.

SAM:It's okay but don't do it                                                                                                                                               again you scared me. 

                                                                                                                                     Y/N:I scared a Winchester that's                                                                                                                                        funny.

SAM:Haha laugh now but when                                                                                                                                       you're in trouble don't cry to me.

A/N:That one was short but how do you feel about the style please let me know.