imagine #4 first date

MY P.O.V 7:34 pm

                                                              FWI: date is one year older than you

Three weeks and it's finally here. Date night! With the one, the only... David mazouz! I've been eyeing him at the diner with my brothers and they've noticed but three weeks ago I went to the diner to pick up some food and he asked me to the fall festival Lebanon hosts once a year and that day is today. "Kay boys I'm heading out." Sam and Dean stopped in their tracks to stare at me."Woah. where do you think you're going looking like that.Dean in his which-boy-do-I-need-to-kill-now voice scowled at me "what's wrong with my outfit?" Sam became defensive and came in with "Nothing it's just. It's just you look beautiful like more beautiful then you already do." I got a little insulated but knew Sam meant well but couldn't find the words. "So back to my question where. Are. You. Going." Dean's playful voice suddenly went away.  I hesitated Sam was more concerned than mad while Dean was more angrier than concerned."I um. I am going on a date." sam smirked as he was proud of me for getting a sliver of a normal life but not enough to let Dean know. "umm okay Y/N. who is this 'date' of yours?" I was a little bit scared Dean asked me this,my first thought was Dean is going to pay a shifter to take David's place while the real David is dead. "His-his name is uh D-david mazouz." I could hear Deans vanes pop out of his head Sam decided he did not want to be apart of this conversation anymore so he slowly started backing away into the library because he knew big brother Dean was about to snap. "Who in the name of hell is that and why is he going out with my baby sister!" If I know Dean which I do he is about to go and kill David. "Dean darling, will you calm down for just a minute so we can just talk about this please. for me."Just like little sammy  a trait the youngest two winchesters have is the puppy dog eyes hell Sam even taught me how to use them. "okay maybe i over reacted... or maybe I didn't and some asshat is going out with my sister!" at that point I was sick and tired of this I tried reasoning with him so I did what any responsible teenager would do,I snapped and yelled back. "Dean you're my brother and I love you and I never ask for anything ever so just once-once will you please please please let me do this." Dean wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but he knew not to argue with me. Keep in mind I wasn't a complainer or a whiner but I am persistant as hell and when I want something badly nothing I mean nothing is going to get into my way. "okay,fine. one date." It was so quiet I could barely hear him but nevertheless I did. about Twenty minutes later but finally I got out of the bunker and off to the festival. 

                                                         DAVID'S P.O.V  7:55pm

I had doubts that Y/N would even show up she's so beautiful why would she even want to date someone as ugly as me.I was thinking maybe I should just leave as she ditched me... or maybe after some festival food the pretzels are my favorite. I started walking when all of a sudden I heard "leaving so soon?" it was such a soft and soothing I voice I thought that maybe it was Y?N but I turned around and saw an older girl around 16 with golden blond hair not as good as Y/N's Y/C/H hair "leaving so soon?" she repeated her question with a bit more concern about wanting me to go. "umm yeah I was thinking about it I kind of got stood up by this girl who I really-" she was quick too quick about answering and flirting "who in their right mind would stand up a cutie like you I would never, she must be awful. come on i'll let you buy me a hotdog." I agreed thinking Y/N will never come I mean it might not even be her fault I've seen those boys she's always with I think maybe they're her gay dad's or possibly her brothers.

                                                                         Y/N'S P.O.V

I was so excited my very first date!  I was almost there but that's when I saw David winning a teddy bear with a heart that says 'I wuv hugs' for a blondie that was next to him I was angry he was supposed to me my date. All my emotions started exploding around me like a dam till my eyes started watering and before I knew my legs carried me to the diner I met David at.