imagine #3 the rest of my life part 2

I woke up to my brothers putting up fireworks. The last thing I remembered was the warehouse I remember red and Sam and Dean singing. I thought maybe it was a weird dream or I was getting a vision like Sam used to. "Y/N get over here we're starting to light the fireworks."Sam took me by my hand and dragged me to where Dean lit the first firework. "Ready baby girl? Back up a bit." Slowly I started regaining my memory of what's happening "This happened before." I said trying to be quiet but I forgot Sam was right behind me and heard it "what do you mean darling? This is the first time you've seen fireworks."Suddenly I figured out what happened. "It's the summer of 09. I got hit by a firework because I didn't listen to Dean and cried for hours until Sam brought me a teddy bear that magically cured all my pain named Mr.fizzles I loved him and even though I got hurt I got to see fireworks for the first time." Along with Sam,Dean is now staring at me in confusion as to why I know all about things that didn't happen yet.
"Uh Dean I think we should get her to the car I think the smoke from the fireworks have gotten to her head." Dean snapped out of his daze and unlocked the car as Sam carried me inside laid me down and told me to get some sleep. It was weird I thought I was already dreaming and I usually wake up by now but as I closed my eyes and fell asleep in my dreams my death kept playing over and over until I sprang in the Impala but my brothers were gone. We were no longer in a feels field but outside a motel. "Damn it where am I now? I need to get out of here and tell Sam and Dean about my dream" I stepped out of the Impala and was greeted by my best friend Castiel. "Y/N What are you doing here?" I was so confused by the way Cas was acting I didn't remember this ever happening.  "Cas what the hell are you doing here?" "What am I doing what are you doing? Why are you here in heaven?" Cas gave me the missing piece of the puzzle about what's going on. "I died. In the warehouse with Sam and Dean beside me. So my dream wasn't really a dream it really happened!" Cas started nodding his head in agreement "Sam and Dean are losing their sanity with out you. They need you. I'm here to take you back to them so you can be a family again." as cas grabbed my wrist in a flash of white light I was in the bunker. Sam was first to look up to see their little sister was alive and well Dean close behind grabbed me and picked me up almost as if refusing to let me go again. After a few minutes of Dean squeezing me Sam did the same while Dean thanked cas. "So baby girl,how you feelin'?" Dean said almost expecting for my eyes to turn black. "Honestly Dean.I'm starving can we get a pizza?" Dean almost seemed proud at the comment I made while Sam said something about me being a mini Dean. "You can have all the pizzas you want." After Sam got the pizza and came back we all sat around enjoying the cheesy goodness. I broke the ice by saying "Cas can I ask you a question?" Cas looked a little concerned but nevertheless agreed. "How come I went to heaven? I've done a lot of bad things in the course of my life that can't be wiped clean.so how did I end up in heaven?" Dean and Sam now had full attention on me as I said that while cas responded "you're better than you think you are I've seen and watched over lots of bad people like Hermen Webster mudget and Adolf Hitler. You're amazing compared to them so you went to heaven." The three of us went back to eating our pizza while Cas stared then washed up and went to bed.

A/N:Herman Webster mudget is commonly known as H.H. Holmes (if you didn't know) also I'm really proud of this one #spnfamily4life