imagine #9 drunk

Sam Dean and I were working on a teenage vampire case when they decided because I fit the age description to go undercover at a party at 8pm.

I walked into an old cemetery where the party was taking place which being a hunter it's never a good idea to party on graves. "Punch." I turned around to see a guy who was serving punch. I took one and made sure it wasn't vampire blood, the last thing I need is to turn into a vampire. It tasted... Different it wasn't bad just weird and I felt amazing so I had another. Two turned into three, Three into four and four into five till I lost count on how many drinks I had. I felt weird and amazing at the same time. It took that I was loosing my balance and slurring my words to finally figure out I was drunk. My first instinct is to call Sam and Dean but my drunk instinct says to stay and party. I must've danced for about an hour. I even met a boy named Evan. "Hey cutie how are ya." His voice was slurred and his hair was crazy but it was cute. "I was gonna get out of here and go to a diner with a cute girl and you just happened to be the cutest here." I blushed as I grabbed his hand and he escorted me outside. "This diner has great bacon cheeseburgers." "You know my brother loves bacon cheeseburgers." We started walking as he asked "Who is your brother?" "Dean Winch- Wincherson." He give a smile so small if I was anymore drunk I wouldn't have noticed. "Can I ask for your name?" "My name. It's Y/N. Y/N Wincherson." "Well Y/N I'm Evan."

We made it to the diner and ordered two bacon cheeseburgers. Two bacon cheeseburgers are really bad for two drunks. "Ow my belly,how do you keep down your liquor?" "I don't know I've never even drank before tonight." I got lost in my thoughts about never drinking before and then unicorns when. "Oh hell." I slid down into my seat when Sam and Dean walked in. "What's wrong Y/N." "Umm my brothers are right behind you." He turned around to find Sam staring at him in confusion. In the distance I heard. "hey did Y/N just slide under that table when we walked in?" "No dude Y/N's at the party and she wouldn't disobey us for a burger." "Yeah you're right Sammy. But just to be sure." I heard footsteps approaching me. "Hey Y/N you can come out now."  I came up from under the table. "Sam Dean hi." I tried my hardest but the slurs still came out. "Y/N are you...drunk?" "Jeez Sammy do you really think our little sister is drunk? You aren't drunk are you?" "No of course not...maybe...yes." Sam and Dean looked at me in anger. "What the hell happened?Why are you drunk?" "Look Dean I'm not sorry I feel amazing but if you must know someone spiked the punch bowl." Dean grabbed my wrist. "We're leaving now!" I jerked my hand back. "No Old man I'm staying here." "Y/N maybe you should just go with your brothers." I gave him a bitch face. "Look what you did Dean you're scaring my date." "He should be scared for even looking at you." At that moment we realized everyone was staring at us so we went outside. "Y/N I'm only gonna say this one more time let's go." "No Dean." Sam gave Evan a bitch face and he ran. "Now get in the car." There was no point in me staying so I did what my brother said and got in the car. After a few minutes I passed out.

I slowly opened my eyes to a pounding headache and it being morning. "Morning sunshine how's that hangover?" "Dean that's not funny." "Yeah neither is getting wasted." I stood up and went into the bathroom to puke vodka. "Oh by the way your 'date' was a vampire and Sam is killing him and his family." I flushed the toilet and walked out. "Dean I'm sorry for getting drunk it was an accident it won't happen again." "It's okay and uh damn straight it's never happening again." He gave me a hug when Sam walked in. "Hey. Y/N you hungover?" "Yeah Sam and I'm sorry for what I said yesterday." "No problem it happens to everyone." I pulled Sam into our Winchester sandwich hug and we packed up and went home.