Imagine #10 I don't remember pt.2

I woke up to a pounding headache and team free will staring at me. "Hey your awake that was fast." "Fast I was out forever." Sam and Cas exchanged glances. "Y/N you've only been out a few seconds." Dean stayed silent for the most part because everything that happened all that pain was his fault he knew he had to make it right.  "Sam,Cas can I get a minute with Y/N alone please." Cas nodded before teleporting out of there. Sam gave me a hug and Dean a glance before standing up and walking out. "Y/N I'm so sorry about what happened to you it's my fault you got hurt." "Damn right it is! I could've died because of you!" Dean didn't even try to hide his tears. "I know I'm so sorry please forgive me baby girl." "Dean you're my brother and I  love you I'd die for you but I don't think I can forgive you."

I walked out of my room leaving Dean With his tears and joined Sam in the kitchen making dinner. "Sam need any help?" "Not really but if it means I get to hang out with my favorite girl then I need all the help in the world." He smiled and laughed as he handed me croutons for the salad and I proceeded to put them in. "Hey Y/N tell Dean dinner's ready please." "Okay Sam."

I walked by Dean's door to find it dark and it looked a little empty. "Dean." I opened the door a little more. "Dean are you in here?" It was completely empty. I got a little bit worried. I walked by my room to find my lights on. I walked in to find Dean asleep holding a picture of the two of us at bobby's fixing up baby when I was four, I was so happy then. I looked over at Dean to find red streaks on his cheeks. "Dean I'm sorry I was mad at you." My tears started dropping on him like a drizzle in spring till his eyes fluttered open. "Y/N what's wrong?" "I'm sorry Dean it wasn't your fault I made it look like I was angrier than I really was. I wasn't even angry just scared." I crashed into his chest and started crying. "Hey hey hey. Shh shh it's okay I should be apologizing to you." I stopped crying but kept sniffling. "Hey look at me. Look at me." I slowly brought my head up to look at his eyes that look like a forest in winter covered by rain. "Calm down Okay. It's okay." I stopped sniffling and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Dean I'm sorry I didn't forgive you and I'm sorry-" "Hey. No chick flick moments." I gave a forced chuckle. "Besides I shouldn't have put that wall in your mind I just couldn't live without you I'd rather die." "Well Sam is probably waiting for us for dinner." Dean grabbed my arm and made me link elbows with him as he led me out into the kitchen. "Your seat ma'am." He pulled out my chair. Sam came up behind me with the salad. "Your food is served Madame." "It's official." Sam and Dean sat down. "What is?" They said in unison. "I have the world's best brothers." "Thank you m'lady." I smiled at my goofy, smart and amazing brothers that I DON'T have to fear. They'd do anything for me including dying. I pray to chuck that doesn't happen but being the overprotective little sister like me I still worry. "I love you guys more than anything." "Aww. I think I speak for Sam and I when I say we only want one anklebiter and that's you." We finished dinner and we all helped with the dishes. *humming 'you shook me all night long'* "AC/DC seriously Y/N." "Hey AC/DC is one of the very few bands that shaped this country." Dean gave me a proud smirk and gave Sam a 'seriously' look *continues humming* "she was a fast machine she kept her motor clean she was the best damn woman that I had ever seen." Dean looked at me when it came to the woman part. "Dude seriously." "She had the sightless eyes telling me no lies knocking me out with those American thighs." Sam gave an I-give-up sigh. "Taking more than her share had me fighting for air she told me to come but I was already there." Sam finally gave up and started singing. "Cause the walls start shaking the earth was quaking my mind was aching and we were making out and you shook me all night long." Even after we finished the dishes we were still singing along to AC/DC. After that I never flinched when Dean's hand went up or when he got angry and everything was back to normal... Maybe?

A/N: I don't think I can do once a week anymore I'm so sorry I suck I know that plz don't hate me but I'll post frequently and they'll be better I promise thank you for your understanding again I'm so sorry that I suck so much. P. S ik the numbers are out of order I wrote them out of order but it's good now thanks. I'm finishing this 3 minutes before I posted this.