imagine #12 ???

WARNING:MOANING"What the hell are you doing to her?!" "Relax Sammy I got baby sister

WARNING:MOANING
"What the hell are you doing to her?!"
"Relax Sammy I got baby sister." Lucifer picked me up my legs wrapped around his waist as he kisses my neck I let out a slight moan. "Get away from her now!" "Sam. Sam. Sam. Sam! Sam! Sam!  Snap out of it damn it!" He quickly moved his head toward me and looked back. "He's gone." "W-who's gone Sam?" He pulled me into a hug resting his chin on my head not wanting to let me go. "Sam I'm going to have leave at some point." "Not now besides if I let you go Lucifer can get you but if I have you he can't." Dean came over to Sam. "Sammy it's okay she's fine she's not going anywhere anytime soon she's with us for the long run." "I can't lose her!" "You're not going to she's right here." Sam slowly released me from his grasp and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Dean's right I'm here till the end." Sam gave me a kiss on the head.
After that Lucifer would get to Sam by being sexual to me but Sam knew it wasn't real and when he did he pulled me into a hug again and didn't say a word for hours and it was okay.

A/N did you like this style please let me know.