Chapter one [Edited]

NOTE:EDITED

Lillian P.O.V:

'IM HOME MUM' I yelled but I was greeting with nothing just silence.

That was irregular she was always home before me, but for some reason I had a good felling about way she wasn't home. I grabbed some crisps and sat in the sofa flicking on the t.v. Just as I was drifting into a dark hevan.

'Lillian we have guests' she sung to me as She walked in.

I lifted up my head and there I saw a fully grown man with hair down to his shoulders. He had dark brown eyes.

'Oh... ahh... who is it' I mumbled putting my head back down.

'Get up sleepy head, its peter' my mum stoked my head as she walked past.

'Fine im getting up' I sat up and rubbed my eyes I turned to the door and just at that moment my hazel eyes looked up and down a emerald green eyed boy and brown hair. Our eyes met. 'Errr im L-Lillian B-Burns' I stutterd.

He laughed at me 'im Jack Summers'

I quickly looked away and proceeded to walk into the kitchen.

He chuckled 'yes I am I see you met my son Jack'

i blushed at his comment don't ask why  'Yes'

my mum and jack came through the door one after the other.

'so are we gonig out for dinner or having it here' i smiled at them all.

my mum narrowed her eyes at me as if to say -shut up- 'actually i was gonna cook one of my dinners.

i laughed and walked up to my room. i opened up a book and layed on my bed i began to read slowly falling into darkens. once again just before i fell asleep my door open... it was jack what could he want i mean he didnt really know me at all but i didn't mind.

'Hey lillian, you mom wants you' he looked at me

'err okay' i looked up at him our eyes locked and we both just stopped and stared at each other. i looked away and towards the door i felt someone grab my arm they pulled me back.

'you dont have to feel awkward around me' he smiled pulling me into his chest.

i just blushed and walked out, he closely followed behind. i sat at the kitchen table and Jack sat opposite while mum and peter say together i could see they both loved each other. i smiled at my mom and then noticed Jack was looking at me i looked down at the table and blushed until i was as red as a rose.

My mum looked at me 'Lillian would you like it if... Peter moved in with us' she smiled hopelessly like i was going to say now.

'yeh sure why not' i was actually exited for something