Chapter 19 The meal

A/N Eeekkk 250+ reads thank you! so tgis chapter reviles who was at the door and the dinner next update friday

Lillians P.O.V

The bigest high school slut waering next to nothing.

"what is she doing here" my mom walked out the kitchen and stood lening on The wall.

"She is coiming as my date" Jack lookes at me and my mom an. gave us a poligetic smile.

"Mom is it optinal to go"

"nope" popping the p she looked at mewith the im_going_to_kill face that made me giggle.

"but mom please"

"Lillian Bethany Burns I said no"

"fine"

~*~ AT THE RESURANT ~*~

We walked in and sat at down a table with reserved writen on it. I have to admit it looked amazing despite who was with us. Mum and dad sat on one if 4 sides. Jack and 'THE SLUT' sat on the other and I was oposite by myself.

"So were is you date" britany smugle luaghs "oh wait you cant get one"

" Now britany please dont talk like that to my daughter" my mum frouned at her.

"no mum its fine" I begin to poke my food with my fork trying not so show how much he comment affended me.

"bbe you didnt tell me we would have a loser at the dinner tonight" she shoved a chip in her mouth.

"BRITANY" my mum was going to kill her yoy could just see in her face.

Despite the factof hpw much I just wanted to punch the bitch I stayed quiet not giving her anytging to feed of.

She pickes up a pudding "hey this is what loosers get" she threw the pudding to my face not missing. Not Evan a little bit.

"bitany I think u should-

I cut her off "its fine" I wipe a little bit from my face "for once the slut opens her mouth and not her legs" I sand of from the table and walk out of the resturant "have a fucking good meal" I swing the door open and began to walk towards with house seeing as it was a few blocks away.