Chapter 10- What did you just say

Jacks P.O.V

We were all sat watching the movie. i looked down and saw Lily eating Popcorn i was bored so i decided to wind her up. i lent down and took the pop corn off her lap and placed it on mine it took her like 10 mins to relise what i had done.

'Hey give me that back' she whisperd hitting me but smiling.

'Nope'

'your an ass you know' she smilled and sat beside me taking handfulls at a time. i just sat and watched her she looked like an angle. i saw her look ant me in the corner of her eye i quicly looked away untill she was nolonger watching. i layed down on the sofa flicking my feet behind her back.

'Lilypad... wanna join me'

'lillypad...thats a new one and no not really. she giggled and blushed

i loved making her blush, she would hide her face.i wasnt taking no for an answer i pull hew down so she is layed infront of me. 'are you comfy enough'

although she said no she didnt push me away or anthing 'yeh' she turnt her body to face me and buried her head into my chest. i placed my head on the the top of my head and soon enough she was asleep. slowly not trying to wake her i got up and told everybody to leave martin being martin decided to stay.

'hey jack who was that' martin laughed like he was potting a plan.

'Oh just some girl'

'you like her dont you' he smiled at me like i was going to be shot from behind.

'uummm...' i began to rub the back of my neck and blush 'yeh... um... a little bit'

'OMFG man are you being seriouse i mean that is to to be step sister'

'i know be i love the way she smiles and she isnt afraid to tell me things' just then it rushed trought my head she was a fraid but just wouldnt tel me 'i think its time for you to go' i walked martin out of the house' sighing i walked into the game room and picked you Lilypad and began to carry her up to her bedroom. kissing her forhead i closed the door behind me.