In falling for my step brother [24]

A/N heya guys so im gunna be starting a new book soon ans this wont be mutch longer but thank all 600+ of you that have read this I love you all so much and just to let you all know chapter one sadly didnt place in younge writers comp but ohwell love you all anyway, bye xoxoxo

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Jacks P.O.V

great its finaly a school holiday and I am buzzed mabey I could take lillypads mind off everything and take her out, mabey we could get close.... Hang on wait im a seriouse I am I talking about lovey dovey shit like what cheesy couples do. Looking down at my phone I realised it was nearly 12pm but I seemed to be the only person up I sliped on my grey joggers leaving enough room for people or should I saw a certian person to imagain. Slowly tipteoing to lillys door I knocked but got no reply so I decided I should open the door to find nobody was in there I quicly closed the door with many... TOO MANY thougjt of what could have happend. "oh fuckin great" I cussed under rmy breath. But to my delight she was in the kitchen in a world of her own. "hi Lilly"

She mumbled somthing under her breath im just going to take it as a heya but I really dont think it was.

"Lillian, would you like to go out or something" she jumped as if she didnt see me in the first place.

"oh shit umm hey... Yeh sure... Didi say anything out loud" she began to blush as if she was embarrassed about something.

"ur cute when you blush and no you didn't" I waled up behind her placed my hands around her waisted placing my chin on the cure of her neck.

"SHUT UP YOU JERK" she pushed me away as if she didnt want anything to happen.

"oh feisty" I gave her my half smile "be ready in 10 mins we are going out"

"sure whatever" the sound of bordem filled her voice.

<3 Lillian <3

Great so I guess I am going out then weather I want to or not. I slumped on my bed just looking at the closed wardrobe hoping the perfect outfit would just pop uot bit no... Once again I had to get up and pick it myself I decided on a pair of black riped jeans that showed my tanned legs and a black veil brides pullover to hide my arms. Quickly flicking the stairghtners knew my hair.

"im ready yoy jerk now can I know were we are going" I stood at his door waiting for an answer.

"the mall so do overdress nerd" I rolled my eyes before looking at my phone my mum had text me.

[the text read]

Hey Lillian sorry but not going to be back for another two weeks but if u look in your bank I have pit some money for food

LOL

Mom xxx

Phahahah my mum thinks lol means 'lots of love' but the time jack had got his fatarse ready we waked out to his car before he brought it to life with The switch of a key.

A/n guys can you STOP messaging me for updayes I do them when I have idears thanks but love you all anyway xoxo