Chapter 2 [Edited]

EDITED

Lillian's P.O.V

"Okay i guess we are moving then"

 "wait so we are moving to their house" i smirk

my mum frowned "yes"

i smiled "okay I'm fine with that" i looked away and saw Jack was looking at me again.

20 minuets later

we had all had our dinner and i was putting away for the last time as we were moving tomorrow thank god it was a school holiday i don't think i would be able to do it on a school weekend.

 "Lillian me and Peter are going to the house could you and Jack pack the house a little and bring it over later take all the time you need" my mum said from some were in the house.

 "OKAY SEE YOU LATE-" i yelled from the kitchen i heard the front door open and then close again. i was balancing on the counter tops, i slowly began to feel myself fall back i let out a sharp squeal. moments bofore i hit the floor i felt hands holding my waist.

 "steady Princess don't want you getting hurt now do we" i heard a deep but soothing voice in my ear. i turned around and say Jack smiling and looking at my lips them smiling some more slowly getting closer and closer. i felt a shiver run down my body and i scared me it scared me allot. i blushed and pushed him away i slightly laughed

 "right you take two of these and i take two the first one to fill both of them wins"

 "what do i win" he smirked at me

 "well if i win you own me 20 but if you win you get to do i whatever you want to me with boundaries" he nodded is head in approval

 "okay ready seat"

we Both said "GO" we were running around the house like looneys but we both finished at the same time.

 "Oh shit'"i ran down the stairs making sure to jump over the last three steps  "I WON"

 "No i won"

i laughed "boo-ya i won you lost pay up" he began to laugh at me so i punched him.

 "Jesus woman you hit like a man" she was rolling in pain on the floor.

 "oh get up" I roll my eyes at the excuse of a man rolling on the floor/

 "No" he cried like a 5 year old

he was begining to piss me off  " come on!"

 "No" i started walking towards him putting out my hand i began to pull and try to get him up.

" C-COME ... AHHH "  I found myself on the floor he had kicked my legs from under me, once i fell on him he rolled over now i was at the bottom and he was ontop of me.

he looked right into my eyes and then down to me lips then back and fourth. i realized what he wanted so i thought i could use this as an advantage. i began to smile and go alone with it we would kiss my neck here and there.

 "so you want to play" i whispered into his ear

he looked up and smiled at me "yes.... im not doing this for nothing" he went back to kissing my neck. i pulled him off and looked behind me.

 "fooled you there didnt I" i let out a deep chuckle and walked out into the car.