chapter 20

A/n sorry guys I havent updated in ages shoutout to @sophiejames8

Jacks p.o.v

I looked into brittanys eyes and all u could see was amusment "what the fuck was that for"

"She was looking at you in a pervy way and I wanted you for myself so..." she winked at me

"see ya around" I stood up from the table not Evan bothering to tuck in my chair again.

"you will regret this" she looked at me with a stern eye.

"okay whatever you say" I made my way to the door of the resturant not Evan bothering to look back.

~*~

It began to rain as I opend the door to the house. The whole house felt erey untill I heard a noise from the kitchen I slowly made my way to the kitchen. To my suprise it was Lillypad.

"errm hey" i rubbed the back of neck

"FUCK OFF YOU PRICK, I HATE YOU!" and she took off running for her room.

"WAIT LILYPAD" I ran after her but as soon as she reached her room she slammed the door in my face.

"Lily please open the door, we need to speak" I spoke softly as I listened to her small whimpers.

Silence. Everything was silent now. What was she doing? No more whimpering. No more sniffling. Nothing. Then I heard her light foor steps come to the door slowly turning the brass doorhandle, like I was a monster. Finaly the door opened she kept her head down obviously still crying.

"what" she cept her voice low

"please just listen to me" I put my hand on her chin and lifted her head to face me I swiped a tear from her face cheresing her cheek.

"why"

"because...

"because you wanted to emarace me make me feel small, unwanted, well if thats what you what yoy want me tto feel like well fucking done... Mission acoplished." she held my wrist and slowly pushed it away from her face "I might aswell go im not going to be your taget any longer" another tear fell down her face.

"your not my target Lilly I promis you defenatly not a target because I I love

You Lillypad I just I just know your never like me" I looked at her hopless face looking into her lap.

"wwwhat" she looked up wiping a tear from her face I began to walk towards her placibg my head on her shoulder an pulling her towards her bad I sat at the edge of her bed and pulled her down aswell.

"I said I love you, your not unwanted your needed, you never small you ego is to big for that and would never want to embarrace you I juat knew I couldnt have you so I invited that thing and I regret it" I pulled myself towards her and placed my hand on her cheek cresing it for a bit "I would never want to do that" I pulled her head closer and slowly connected our lips for about 30 seconds after pulling away I kissed her cheek