First day back part 2/3

A/N okay so every 3 days I will do an update and carry the book on.

Lillians P.O.V

'are you ready to leave yet' I yelled inpatently from the bottom the the stairs seeing as he was my ride.

'yes im coming' he began to walk down the stairs wearing a leather jacket with a white vest top on with a pair of black skinny jeans.

all I cpuld do was stand at the bottom of the stairs and smile.

'could you make it more obviouse'

'what'  I looked to the floor and blushed

"you were cheching me out and u know it" he grabed a brownie and opend the front door "well come on then"

I walked  out the door and into Jacks car within minutes we were at school. I opend my door and it looked like everybody was shocked to see me get out of his car. I ignored it walking past then all and into the school grabing my timetable.

1st period: English

2nd period: math

3rd period: chemisty

4th period: history

5th period: Gym

great I realy needed gym. I felt hands touch my waist semding a shiver down my spine

"you have the same lessons as me" a deep husky voice wisped from nehind me thats when I relised it was jack I mean whoels could it have been.

"does that mean I am stuck with you" I giggled a little bit.

"I guess" he chuckles and pulls me towards his chest

"Get off" pushing him off of me I ram down the hallway to my first lesson. As I Opend the door and walked to the back off the classroom and sat myself in to corner.

"good morning miss.burns'

"good morning" I placed my bag on the floor and slumed back in my seat. before I knew it the class was over in a blur. I grabed my things and walked down the hallway to my next class the day was going fast untill last period and I have never really been the sporty person. I walked into the girls changing room and quickly pulled on a pair of shorts that barely coverd my ass and a white shirt and made my way to the fild and joind the rest of the group.

"right girls we are going to run the fild 3 times with the boys okay" we all nod and began to run. I kept my speed at a steady pace making sure I wasnt going to run out of breath. I ran for about 30 minuets untill I felt a foot come across my ankle. I fell to the floor and grabed my ankle to try and and stop the pain. I looked up and saw jack spinting towards me.

"are you okay lilypad" he kneed down and put his hand on my shoulder.

"learn how to run before you come to gym loser" I looked up and saw ashly laughing at me before running off.

"I think I have sprained my ankle miss"

"yes I think you have go to the nurse, do yoy think you can limp over"

"yes im-

"no miss I will take her"

"no I said im fine" I stood up and placed a small amount of pressure and pulled a face in pain.

"mo ur not" he picked me up in bridle stile and begam walking off the fild. I looked up at him and I could see all of his facial features perfecty I coulded help but kiss his cheek he blushed and it made me giggle a bit. within mins we were in the school and I was in the nurses room.

"can I help you"

"she has sprained he ankle"

"oh okay take a seat in the bed"