Chapter 5 [Edited]

Jacks P.O.V

i jumped awake to the sound a of hear breaking scream. "oh fuck its Lily" i ran into her room i shook her untill she woke up she grabed my tightly and cryed into my chest. "What happend?!" i looked down at her

"Oh my good your okay, i thought they had you, i thought they had killed and they said they would becuse i wouldnt tell them about your dad" she began to cry into my chest watching her cry was bringing tears to my eyes.

"Shhhh its going to be okay... nobody is going to touch me or you i promise" i smiled at her reasuring her.

" I Dont want to go back to sleep incase they come for me, i cant let them get to you, they are on the rampage to kill whoever i l-l-loved" she grabed a handfull of my shirt. "were is my mum"

"she has booked a hotel with my dad for the night" I kiss her forhead i begin to think about what she said about someone was trying to hill the people she loved. i dont think she quite knew what she was saying but you could see in here eyes she was being truthfull. i wiped a tear away from her face and kissed her cheek. i lifted up her head so she was facing me "its going to be okay, i will protect you".

"Jack?" she looked at me scared and hopless

"yes?"i began to rock her from side to side.

"stop making me fall for you i dont want you to get hurt i would rather take the bullet than you nobody wants be i mean look at me im disgusting and ugly" she began to cry harder "mabey everyone would be safe if i handed myself into him and let him do it"

"Lily look at me" i lifted up her head again "your not disgusting unless that stands for AMAZING and you dont know that nobody wants to be with you because i may not have had the best past but i am trying my harest to change just for them your not ugly actually you beautiful in every single way, there is someone out the right now and they are changing for the better to impress you and i know that because... that person is well me , i would do anything to have you under my arm and call you mine" i began to cry "And if you go i wont be long after because i would be lost without you" held her close and began to cry.

"do you really mean that" she looked at me wiping a tear from under my eye

"with every bit of my heart" i smiled at her trying to reasure that that it was all going to be okay." you sould get some sleep" i kissed her forhead.

"jack before you go can i do something?" she smiled for the forst time that night

"sure what is it?" i smiled back

"come here"

i began to walk toward her her bloodshot hazel eyes sunk into mine and she smile. she placed a hand on one of my cheeks.