Introduction

Jung (y/n)

You are Jung (y/n), you're 19 and your brothers are Jung Hoseok and Jung Jinyoung

You're a quiet one so if someone tries to make fun of you, you don't hesitate to bitch up and start throwing hands.

But the problem is you always get in detention because bullies have their ways to blame you for what they just started.

Not fair right?

You just kept quiet because your fear starts to grow...a fear that your mother might leave you like your father did.

the school is starting to get unfair you can't even defend yourself anymore so you became one of those hideous fuckers who do nothing but insult and make fun of people.

You started to not care about people what they think of you anymore.

You started to hurt your classmates and make their life miserable like you felt when you were innocent.

Your bullies transferred into another achool because of how crazy you were that even the parents started cursing on you.

You started to get worse and worse but your bullying stopped when a new girl came to your school and karma just hits you like a truck.

She was like...the most pretty and rich girl in your school so people just obey her because she's just kind and shit... She's LOVED by the whole school.

But she's just one of them bullies
She's not a miss-goodie-two-shoes after all!

She doesn't even know who you are or what you do but when people starts to talk about you, she finally founds out how to make you even MORE miserable.

when you're alone and no one's around she bullies you and shows her monstrosity towards you but what's the point of seeking help? no one would defend you.

Your brothers and your friends will but again, what's the point? You did horrible things to your classmates, do you deserved to be saved? Nope...too late.

You wanted to beat the living fuck out of her but she'll just go in front of the people and tell of how a bitch you are and just play the victim...people wouod start to square up and kill you if she told people that you hurt her even if you did nothing because you know what will happen so...you stayed quite and never fight back again...

You're done and you ignored people, you can't express your feelings anymore.

"Leave me alone" Is what you always say to the people who approaches you.

You had a best friend, you trusted him and he trusted you but he betrayed you, you got depressed and cut yourself a lot, you always attempt to kill yourself but you can't because you're afraid to make your mom and brothers cry especially hoseok he'll have a heart attack.

They're the only ones you care about and that gave you hope to push yourself to live even if it's hard.

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━✿✿✿✿✿✿

Jung Hoseok

Ahh our sunshine and hope everyone! JHOPE 💜

Ahem...anyway.

He's 20 years old

people call him Jhope because he keeps his family and friends smile from ear to ear in order to give them hope.

You were kinda annoyed and jealous because of him for being happy and smiling everyday and every morning while you have a resting b!tch face 24/7.

But deep inside you're glad he's your brother helping you when you're sad he really says sweet things to you and makes you laugh.

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━✿✿✿✿✿✿

Jung Jinyoung (from B1A4)

Yes...your very VERY handsome brother.

He is intelligent and loving, he always reminds you about not to be a brat and stuff.

His group is named B1A4 he's the leader.

He's the school's hall monitor and sometimes girls flirt with him but now they're just quite whenever he just roam around the school.

He wonders w h y?

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━✿✿✿✿✿✿

Min Yoongi

Finally this lil swaeg meow meow is on the spotlight

He's a transferred student in your school.

He's nice, quite and shy.

He always doesn't give up so easily...if he wants it, he gets it!

He never wished for something but for his mother to be healthy and safe
that is what all that matters to him

He just smiles and just hides his depressing side so people shouldn't be worried about him...he hates expressing his feelings.