chapter 7

Your p.o.v

We were dismissed so I picked up my things and headed outside.

"Hey Y/n" Someone called my name through the hallway, I look behind.

Oh no...

It was Jin in front of me smiling...

Don't act kind you uncultured swine...

"I know I'm handosme stop looking at me like that" He laughed I glared "what do you want?" I greeted my teeth.

"Ok ok, I know your mad at me but please...can we be friends-" I cut him off and said "I don't trust you, you made my life miserable in the past, don't think about us being friends again and don't be narcissistic- oh wait...I don't care" I raised my hands up turned around and walked away.

Friend my ass...

I saw Yoongi walking towards me "what did he said to you?" He asked, I shake my head "he wants to be friends with me,but I don't like him" I said he nodded "You're right I don't like him either" He glared at Jin who was still at the back confused.

"Let's go" I said grabbing his arms.

~time skip~

Yoongi got home, me and Jisoo applied for a job in the coffee shop.

"Okay girls be here at 4:30 after school here's your ID and apron, you can start your job now" The boss said her name was mrs.Kim she looks like Jin tho....is Jin her son? No that can't be ugh...

"Thank you mrs.kim" Me and Jisoo said in unison she smiled at us.

I'm the waitress Jisoo is the cashier.

We started to work.

~time skip~

I got home tired I saw mom cooking some food.

"Welcome home dear, call your brothers in their rooms it's time to eat" She said while cooking.

"Okay" I said and called my brothers upstairs.

Yoongi's p.o.v (while y/n and Jin having a conversation)

"I'll be back y/n" I said she noddes while fixing her stuff.

I headed outside I saw Nancy approaching behind me.

What does she want?

"Hey yoongi" She touched my shoulders I flinched and slowly removed her hands from my shoulder.

"What?" I said a little bit annoyed.

"Please don't be friends with y/n, you know she bullied you and hurt your feelings, you know what, let's ruin her life!" She said with excitement.

I rolled my eyes "no thank you, I'd rather hang out with no other than y/n she's smart and kind and you're the opposite..." I spat on her, she glared "excuse me? You don't fully know her or her past, you're just new here stop pretending you know her" She crossed her arms "if you talk to her or hang out with her, hers and your ife will be a living-" Nancy started to threaten us so I cut her off by glaring at her.

"Hell? Yeah right,her life was already in hell because of you and her fake friend" I said with anger then walk past her.

I saw y/n talking to Jin, she turned around raising her hands.

She looked at me so I walked towards her and said "what did he said to you?" I asked.

"he wants to be friends with me,but I don't like him" She replied.

I agreed and said "you're right, I don't like him either"

~Present~

I headed to the hospital to visit my mom.

I was gonna go to her but I saw nancy in front of my mom's room.

Okay...this annoying me now...

" What the fuck are you doing here?!" I walk up the her while glaring.

"Woah calm down" Nancy backs up.

"What do you want, can you leave us alone?!" I yelled.

She laughed, my eyes twitched on its own "look, let me explain" She said crossing her arms.

"I'll make your mom get out here alive I heard that you're on your own house and don't have enough money so I decided to help you, my father is the owner of this hospital by the way" She smirked.

"Why do you want to help me my mom will be alive without your help, don't dream of it" I asked still glaring at her.

"Really? Too bad...you don't need to pay though.. And She's not here in her room" She opened the room.

It was empty...
My heart began to race my body became shaky and my blood was boiling.

"What did you do to her?!" I grabbed her shoulder gripping it tightly.

"Ow! Yoongi you're hurting me!" She pushed me causing to let her go.

"She's at the operation room now if you don't want my help then she'll-"." FINE!" I get on my knees crying.

"But in one condition" She got closer to me.

"Don't hang out with y/n and I'll take care of your mom" She smiled.

What?

I can't leave y/n...she trusted me... I'll just explain it to her...she'll believe...

"F-fine" I gave up...

She smiled "good choice Yoongi, see you tomorrow at school" She walked past me.

That bitch...what am I gonna do?

Next day
Normal p.o.v

You woke up and get ready for school.

When you're done fixing and packing your stuff
You get out of the house you haven't seen Yoongi outside waiting for you. You looked headed to his house and knocked.

There was no response you tried to opened the door but it was locked.

"Maybe he left without me...but why tho?" You said to yourself.

As you get on your class you saw Yoongi sitting on his chair you sighed and seated next to him.

"Yoongi-" You didn't expect that he would cut you off and say "don't talk to me"

You got confused you were going to speak but your teacher came in and greeted all of you.

Then he ignored you in the whole class.

~dismissal~

You didn't packed your stuff Yoongi got up and you quickly hold his wrist.

"What's wrong with you?" You said with a worried tone.

"Yoongi" You saw nancy at the door smirking.

You let go of Yoongi then he walked out with nancy leaving you in confusion but you felt your heart break...