chapter 8

It's been 2 weeks since Yoongi is ignoring you, you need explanation why...you texted him but he blocked you,you worked hard for your family and for him and his mother and also you poured all the money on the hospital just to save his mother and that's how is he gonna act? You didn't told him about you working into some coffee shop or paying for his mom.

You heard that nancy is throwing a party at his house everyone was invited but except you but you didn't mind at all.

It was night time you looked at the window you saw Yoongi walking down the sidewalk and it was raining.

You remembered his mom said if I can't make it...please watch over Yoongi...I don't like my son being miserable.

You quickly run downstairs, brought a umbrella and got out of the house "hey Yoongi!" You yelled.

He didn't stop so you ran towards him and hold his wrist.

"Let me go Y/n" He tried to yank his arms out of you but your grip is strong.

"Yoongi I'll not let you go to that party until you answere my question of why are you ignoring me?!" You yelled.

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT! LEAVE ME ALONE! THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT RIGHT?!" he yelled facing you.

You were shocked...you let go the umbrella...the rain hits you and you started to get soaked he began to walk away.

You cried "I knew this would happen Yoongi..." He stopped "I TRUSTED YOU I LET YOU BE MY FRIEND, I WORKED HARD FOR THE MONEY JUST TO HELP YOUR MOM, AND THIS IS HOW YOU'RE GONNA REPAY ME?" You hold your breath and just cried.

You looked up but he just left you...but deep down you know he heard it all.

...

Yoongi heard it all, but he left you.

He entered Nancy's house it was big tho, he didn't looked for nancy he just came straight to the bar and drink and drinked until he gets drunk.

"Hey yoongi~" Nancy came from behind him.

He just glared "you liar!" Yoongi yelled everyone looked at them "what?" Nancy got confused.

"You said you would save my mom!" He stood up "what? Your mother isn't dead yet" Nancy crossed her arms "what the fuck do you mean by yet?! you said we don't have to pay for the cure but why did y/n paid all of it?!" He run his hands through his hair then left her house.

He felt dizzy on the road then he blacked out.

Yoongi's p.o.v

Aish...my head.

I opened and tried to remembering what happened.

I remembered yelling with y/n in the rain and Nancy lying to me...ugh...I should've have yelled at y/n nor make a deal with nancy...I messed up my life...well at least...my mom is now better and healthy it's all that matters...but I need to talk to Y/n.

I sat up, my head still hurts.

"Yoongi?" I heard a familiar voice, I saw a figure in front of me.

Oh great...maybe I'm in Nancy's room.

My vision is slightly getting clear.

Normal p.o.v

You brought Yoongi to your house...he was freaking drunk.

Your friends called you , they saw him laying on the road when they were driving so they drove him to your home.

"Y-yoongi, are you still mad at me?" You looked down.

"Y/n is this you?" He looked closer to you.

His face and yours were freaking closer!

You blushed hard and tried to look away but he grabbed you head and said "I'm sorry y/n, thank you for everything especially saving my mom" In a raspy voice.

"Yeah I-" He cut you off by smashing his lips into yours.

Your p.o.v

HUWATDAFAQQQWGGHGHBH HE KISSED ME?!?

he pulled away and looked at my eyes...he's still sleepy.

"M-min Y-yoongi you s-stupid...you stole my first kiss!" I get up blushing really hard.

"I love you..." He said then he laid down and slept again.

I sighed and sit down beside him again.

Dude...He's drunk did he actually meant that he loves me?! Ugh! I'll admit he's cute and shy...I love him too...

~next day~

It was spring break witch means I'll spend my day working in the coffee shop and hang out with some friends.

I left Yoongi on my bed room and left a note that's what he get for kissing me.

I fixed my self,grabbed my backpack and got out of the room.

"Good morning y/n" My brother hobi greeted with a smile "good morning hobi hyung" I smiled brightly "where are you going?" Jinyoung oppa asked "uh...yo, I work at a coffee shop, where else could I go?" I rolled my eyes "fix your attitude" Jinyoung flicked my forehead I groaned and rubbed my forehead then he hugged me wtf? "Our princess is growing up now I'm proud" Jinyoung fake crying hobi as well, I laughed and hugged him back "even if you guys piss me off I still love y'all" I smiled and left the house.

I got in the coffee shop I saw Jisoo on the cash register.

"Good morning Jisoo unnie!" I greeted she smiled and greeted back.

I started doing my job.

"Y/n table 7 they got an order" Jisoo gave me a note then I started to prepared it.

As I got to the table I saw Jin smiling at me on the table.

Fuck...I gulped and put his coffee and red velvet cake on the table and quickly walked out.

I got inside the kitchen and sighed "Good to see you here y/n" I flinched and turned around.

"What are doing here Jin?" I glared "oh I missed you so much and I wanted to see you-" I cut him off "bullshit, you're my classmate and you missed me that quick? Get out I have some work to do" I tried to push him out but he put his arms around my waist and hugged me "I missed my best friend!" He chuckled and spinned me around.

"What the- let me go Jin!" I groaned.

He put me down and laughed "sorry I just missed this doing it to you again"

I rolled my eye and went out of the kitchen.

"How's my handsome son?" I heard Mrs.Kim hugging Jin.

Oh great...

I sighed and left them and started doing my work again.