chapter 9

It was 12:00 pm, you were done doing your work and you're getting ready to go home then you saw Jin standing in the door way of the exit.

You sighed and proceeded to the doorway but he's blocking the way.

"Dude seriously what the fuck do you want from
me?!" You said with a annoyed tone and crossed your arms.

He sighed then he hold your shoulders then you tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

"Listen to me y/n I didn't mean to ruin your life...it was Nancy who was doing this...she helped me a lot and I can't pay her back then she was doing the same to Yoongi-" You cut him off by pushing him.

"Okay I understand! So how's your life believing everything she said?" You tilt your head.

"Well....I regret it...and I hated myself you can beat me if you want I deserve it anyway..." He closed his eyes tightly.

You rolled your eyes and pushed his head with your finger.

"Stupid I want to beat you right now but I'm not in the mood so...I'll forgive you if you always cook for me" You smirked his eyes were wide and he hugged you tightly "OF COURSE Y/N I WILL!" He happily said "ok you're squeezing me" You pulled out "don't poison me tho" You added he nodded smiling sweetly "okay now get out of my way" You said.

he stepped aside "can I bring you home? It's midnight something might happen to you" He said "no thanks I can protect myself" You said confidently he laughed and pat your head "no you can't I'll drive you home" He grabbed your arm and let him drag you to his car.

He opened the door of his car for you, you sighed and got in.

"You still know where I live right?" You looked at him entering his car.

He sits down and nodded then closed the door.

Then you started a conversation.

Then any minutes you guys arrived to your house, you get out and looked at Jin on the window "thanks for riding me home bye" You smiled "no problem!" Jin smiled then drove off.

You sighed and entered your house.

You just went straight to your room because no one isnon the living room, you opened your room and change your clothes and sleep.

~next day~

You opened your eyes you got up and fixed your self, mrs.kim gave you a day off so you just decided to just go for a walk.

You got out and saw Yoongi walking down the side walk.

Then you remembered what he did...

"Hey Y/n!" Yoongi waving at you but he looks shy.

You snapped out of your thoughts and smiled "hey yoongi, how have you been?" You asked he showed his gummy smile which made you feel weird "I'm super happy and fine thanks to you, I can be happy with my whole life" He looked down with his hands behind him.

"Did you remember what happened last night when you were drunk?" You were confused if he remembered it.

He looked like he was trying to remember then his eyes got widen "Y/n I'm really sorry if I upset you, I really didn't mean to throw up on your bed" He gets on his knees but you hold his arm to stand him up.

"Yoongi it's f-, You did?!" You were shook, he was scared to look at you "but at least I cleaned it" He awkwardly laughed.

"Aren't you going to work now?" He asked still looking down.

"Today is my day off so nope, let's go somewhere" You grabbed his wrist and walked with him.

You guys went into a amusement park, while you two were walking he said something.

"What were you doing with Jin" He asked then you look at him confused.

Is he jealous?

You thought.

"We were just talking, he's annoying though but...the only way he can forgive me is he'll always cook for me" You laughed "what if he bullies you again?" He said.

"No yoongi I know him for a long time" You sighed "y/n let's get in to that ferries wheel" He pointed then you nodded and the two of you got in.

Yoongi's p.o.v

We got in the ferries wheel, she was in front of me which I can't really look at her eyes.

It was awkward but I heard her sighed "Yoongi please look at me in the eye" She said.

I gulped and slowly looked at her "w-what is i-it?" Oh no...I stuttered.

"Sorry but you really dont know..." She crossed her arms.

What does she mean?

I tried to remember what I did inside her room.

Then it came...I kissed her... And I was thanking her.

"I really don't remember" I pretended, I don't want to break our friendship...she doesn't even like me.

"Really? okay..." She sighed...why does she look upset?

"Yoongi I'm going to tell you this right now so you better listen" She came close to me face.

My heart started to heat up and my face too.

"You kissed me and said you loved me" She clearly said without stuttering...wow...

She looked down and sighed "what am I even telling you...this is pointless you didn't even mean it right? You don't even-" I cut her off.

I want to make this my time now...I wanted to confess to her without being drunk.

Your p.o.v

I was looking down until...

Yoongi kissed me softly on the lips!

My eyes got widen, I can't believe he did this to me again...

The kiss was...passionate and sweet...I can't help myself but to close my eyes and kissed him back.

his hands traveled on my cheeks and he slowly parted our lips.

I looked at him, we were blushing.

"I really do love you y/n, thank you for everything" He said, I smiled and said "I love you too Min Yoongi...and thank you for not leaving me alone"

We stayed hugging and looking at the view outside the window.

۰۪۫E۪۫۰۰۪۫n۪۫۰۰۪۫d۪۫۰

Eyyyy! Sorry if this book really suck...I want to thank y'all for reading this book ('༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')♡