chapter 3

Its Wednesday (my dudes AAAAAAAAA-)

"Y/n" Jimin called you in your classroom.

You look at him and mouthed 'what'
"aren't you coming with us?" He asked.

"Where?" You said "amusement park!" He said squealing like a girl, holding your hand jumping in excitement.

You smiled and you both got out of the school.

Of course you weren't surprised, Min freaking Yoongi is there with you.

An hour later Yoongi really sticks to you like a glue and that's when you were done!

Even if you showed your bad side he doesn't keeps his distance away from you.

You go to an empty place and you noticed Yoongi still follows you but he's confused tho.

You stopped and faced him.

"What are we doing here?" He asked.

You sighed and pinned him on the wall.

"How many times do I have to tell you...LEAVE ME ALONE?!" you yelled.

His eyes got widened and...he was blushing!

"I...I just wanted to be your friend..." He looked down

"Why?! Why do you want me to be your friend so bad?! You don't even know me" You said.

He was silent.

You sighed "here's the deal mister" You let go of the collar of his shirt.

"Starting today I'll let you hang out with me and if our 'business' is done you stay away from me...okay?" You said and pulled out your hand to shake his hand.

He look at you and smiled.

"Deal" He shaked your hands and let go.

Does he really want to be my friend or...he wants me to be his friend because I'm his partner?

He always grabs you away from the rides,now you know he's scared of rides.

This time you weren't hesitating to get on the roller coaster, you brought Yoongi with you.

"Dude it's not that scary come on!" You said pulling him.

"Nooo! Please I don't want" He said pulling out his wrist.

You pouted got out of the seat.

"Are you guys going to sit or what??"

You sighed and mouthed 'wait'

"Yoongi" You look at him and he looks at you.

"Is this what friends are like?" You crossed your arms, he tilt his head.

"Why don't you want to go on a ride with me?!" You yelled.

He look down "sorry I just can't" He looked on the side "you can hold my hand throughout the ride if you want" You said and sat down.

He looked at you and sighed in defeat
He sits beside you and you felt him shaking.

You opened your hand signaling him to hold your hand.

He sighed and holds your hand "you little baby" You murmured.

"What?" He looked at you but then the ride starts.

His hands was shaking violently, then you looked at him "are you seriously scared of rides!?" You looked at him laughing your ass off.

He didn't respond
As the rides goes faster and faster he kept shaking
You have no choice but to rub your thumb against his to calm him down.

He looked at you and blushed
You didn't noticed cause you're too focused on the ride.

Yoongi's p.o.v

As I looked at her smiling face...I got very calm and happy.

This is the first time I saw her smile...well i don't really know her that much nor being with her this long but she really seems interesting... people hated her just because they don't really know her, people judge so quick.

The first time I saw her she was quiet and didn't payed attention on the first day I introduced myself.

But if I get to know her more...I can see the her good side that she doesn't show.

"Is staring at me making you calm?"

Oof busted...

I flinched and looked away, I didn't notice I've been staring at her for a minute.

"Sorry I got zoned out" I raised my tone so she could hear me from these people yelling.

"How can you be zoned out?! You're riding on a roller coaster!" She raised her voice.

"I don't know!" I shrugged then she laughed.

Oh god...she's so cute...

2nd person p.o.v
¯\____(° w °')____/¯

After you guys finished the ride
you two got off and walked together

He holds your hand and you rolled your eyes "why do you like holding my hand so much" You asked.

He looked at you and blushed "y-your hands are w-warm,sorry" He let go and starts walking awkwardly.

You give him a wierd look and looked everywhere while walking.

Couples are goddamn everywhere! Holding hands, kissing and stuff.

No wonder why he hold my hands

You smiled.

Fricc why did I smiled??

You two got  in a ice cream shop and order your favorite flavor and sit down on a chair.

"Y/N NOONA!" you heard Taehyung yelled you look at him.

"Wtf...you two dating?" He asked and you turn to Yoongi who was blushing.

"No we're not!" You stand up "geeze you're burning" Taehyung laughed

"Whatever!" You sit back down and continued to eat ice cream.

"Noona, our friends are going home do you want to go home too?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course, I don't want to be here anyways" You said sarcastically at the last part and stood up looking at Yoongi "don't you want to go home?" You asked.

He stood up and went beside you "let's go" Taehyung he said.