chapter 1

Y/n's p.o.v

Ugh...I don't feel like going to school...I just wanna lay on my bed and sleep...

"Y/n! Wake up it's time to go to school!" One of my brother yelled downstairs.

I didn't give them a response, I just closed my eyes and continued to sleep.

Then I heard my door opened but I didn't mind because I just really want to sleep.

"Y/n~ please wake up!" I heard my brother Hobi then I let out a 'tsk' but then he jumped on me and hugged me tight.

"What the heck bro get out of my room!" I gently pushed him out of the bed because I don't want to hurt him.

Then my brother Jinyoung showed up into my room.

"*sigh* y/n we're gonna be late, if you don't get up I'll tell mom you're a lot of trouble in school" Ugh...my brother Jinyoung said those words again and again AND I'm getting s i c k of it.

"Fine! Please get out of my room I'm gonna go change now" I sighed, they both got out, I closed the door and locked it.

~Time skip~ (to school)

I saw my friends waiting for me on the gate, I quickly run towards them greeting good morning and they greeted back.

"So y/n unnie...have you heard about a new student today?" Lisa looked at me.

I shrugged "what student?" I asked.

"We'll see" She giggled.

What? I'm confused...

"Well see you at the cafeteria y/n!" Jennie and Jisoo waved goodbye to us and get in their classroom.

I sat at the back of the seats because I wanted to be alone.

2nd person p.o.v

"Good morning class!" Mrs.Chan greeted them with a smile everyone smiled and greeted back.

"So everyone we have a new student today! Please be respectful to him" She said excitingly and signals the student to come inside.

He's a boy and has black hair l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶n̶a̶c̶c̶-̶ he looked shy.

"I'm min yoongi,I'm 19 uh...I hope we can be friends" He smiled slightly and bowed everyone welcomed him.

"Ok yoongi sit beside y/n" The teacher points at you.

Your eyes twitched, you were pissed that you have a seatmate you can't put your bag on the chair again.

You sighed and raised your hand.

He sits beside you and smiled.

Your classmates looks at you both with worry on their eyes.

"Okay class we have an event, so I knew some of you signed the papers right? So I chose the partners for each instruments like: guitar, violin,piano and flute" She grabs the paper and read it loud "the partners of the guitars are for Seokjin and Sandeul,violins are for Rosé and Shinwoo, flutes are for Jeongyeon and Jimin and Pianos are for Yoongi and Y/n, excuse me for a while" She smiled brightly and left the room leaving the class because someone is calling her.

You were shocked, you looked at the guy beside you, he was looking at everyone.

'WTF?! I DIDN'T EVEN SIGN IN SOME PAPER WTF?!' you yelled inside your head

"Why did I have to be partnered with this ugly gremlin?!" Jimin looked at Jeongyeon with disgust.

"Why did I have to be partnered with this fuccing midget?!" She slammed her hands on the table "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME?!" Jimin yelled "DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT FOR YOU?!" Jeongyeon yelled back and then the war continues....