1

I place the last box in the office. I look around and sigh. Everything's a mess. I hooked up my speakers up in every room.

I connect my phone to the Bluetooth speakers and I press play on my playlist and Sex by The 1975 blasts out.

I start going through my kitchen boxes. I pull out the dishes and stack them neatly on the counter and I pull out knives. The block had slipped out of the box and poked holes in the big moving box.

I sigh and fix my oversized green jumper and bend down to pick up the knives that fell through the block. "She doesn't really look normal. Just look at her makeup."

"Now dear, we shouldn't judge. Let's just see how she acts first."

My heart just fucking dropped. I slip a knife up my sleeve and slowly turn around to see two people in my house.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!?" I whipped out the knife and pointed it at the two people.

They both look at each other.

"There is no need for that. We're ghosts, please put the knife down. I'm Adam and this is my wife Barbara. We're very surprised you can see us." Adam explained.

I glare at them.

"Well, if you live here you will help me unpack. It's only fair." I mumbled.

"Of course. We'll help you. Just tell us where your things go and we'll help ya." Barbara smiled kindly.

I told them which boxes belonged to where and they snapped their fingers and everything was where it should be.

I nod a thank you to them and head up the the attic. Adam and Barbara appear in front of me.

"Please don't break anything, this is kind of all we have left. Plus it took me forever to build before we died." Adam pleaded. I nodded my head and kind of pushed past them.

What I saw was beautiful. It was a replica of the small town. It had the city hall, library, even the house.

"Wow, this is so beautiful! It's so pretty. It's aesthetic. Can I take a picture???" I asked with wide eyes.

"Sure!"

I pulled out my Polaroid and snapped a shot. I smiled and bit my lip a bit as I looked at it. Something seemed off in the cemetery part. I squint my eyes and stare at a weird looking headstone.

It had red writing and it was different from the rest. I take another shot, but closer to the cemetery. Closer to the headstone.

"Beetlegeuse? Who's Beetlegeu-"

"NO!" Barbara and Adam shout.

Both had their palms out, signaling me to stop.

"If you say his name three times.... Something will happen. Not a good thing but not a bad thing." Barbara explained.

"What's shes trying to say is don't ever say Beetlejuice three times!" He then smacked his head and called himself an idiot.

"Okayyy? Well, I'm hungry. I am going to go get lunch from this diner I saw."

They both nod and tell me to be safe

°°°°°°°

Hello my beautiful readers. Sorry it's short and shit.