5

I sit awkwardly next to BJ on the couch. He munches on a bowl of levitating popcorn as he boo's the contestants on some strange gameshow.

"Wadda rip off. Sam totally knew the word but Jenny cut him off, what a wacko bitch." He hugged, popcorn flying everywhere.

"Hey Beej?" I ask, slowly inching closer to him. He turns and looks at me with his dead eyes. They seem to bore into my soul.

"Listen kiddo, just because you're a "feminist" doesn't mean you have to take Jenny's side. You know she shouldn't of don't that." His eyes made their way back to the small TV.

"That's not even it- oh nevermind. You're too caught up in that stupid show. And don't call me "kiddo", Kay?" I scooted further away and unlocked my phone.

"Jeez, what's your problem, eh? Waddaya wanna.talk about?" The TV froze and he turned to me. I gulp and look up to him, slowly scooting closer to Beej.

"What was falling in love for the first time like?" He chuckles and I feel the heat rush to my face.

"Hmmmm, first love. Well, it was strange. It was like a fast heartbeat and sweating. A lot of nervousness too. Just the feeling of bugs jumping around in your stomach and visions of them in ya head. But then again, none of my relationships lasted long so I don't have much to offer ya. Why so interested 'nyways?"

"Oh, no reason. I just... Wanted to know.... Never felt it before." That was a whole lie. I've been feeling like that around Beetlejuice for quite some time now and it's scary.

I really don't want to crush on him but it's what the heart desires and longs for, stupid heart.

Falling for a creep like him? I look back to see him facing the TV again but somehow closer to me.

I felt the "bugs jumping in my stomach" and the jittery feeling. Also my heart is beating really fast. Is this normal?

"Ahem, I know I am very handsome but must you stare at this beauty? Though I can't stop you from admiring the sexiest thing to walk the earth, now can I?" He did a dramatic pose and winked at me.

"What, you could never. H-haha, sexy? H-ah. You wish you- you- dead thing?" I flushed.

"Hmmmmmm, interesting. So if I did this, you wouldn't think it's hot?" He asked as he got close and put his hands on my waist and pressed his nose against mine. I was completely pinned under him. I had no control. He leaned in further and chuckled.

------

Hellooooo~ yes, a cliffhanger!!!!! Muhahahaha. But no, tell me something positive that's happened in YOUR life. I would love to acknowledge my readers and get a little more "in touch" with you guys. (: