7

"His hair was still in a man bun, which is totally hot. I scoot over and he sits next to me. I lay back and he copies me. I look at him and he smiles. He leans in a kisses me gently. I kiss back and put my face in his chest and I slowly fall asleep."
____________________

"So.... Beej... Why do you even go by Beetlejuice? I mean, it's.... It's very different and... Yeah." I asked as he took another sip of coffee.

"Well, I don't really know. If I'm going to be 100% I forget. I guess it was just something, as you said, different and I love different." He scratched his beard and let out a little chuckle.

"So, what's your real name? Not your "stage" name. Wat were you born with?"

"Well, this is quite embarrassing. Ah, well... Lawrence. My name was Lawrence. A common name now a days, isn't it. Back when I was alive it wasn't as common around as it is now."

I smirked and stirred my coffee more. "I like that name. I've met only one Lawrence before you, and that was my nephew. He's a dear. He's going to be three soon."

He smiled at me and took, yet another, long sip of his coffee before getting up and pouring another cup. It is currently 7:05 a.m. and he hasn't brought up last night.

I really hope he forgot the whole thing and like just thought he made his way to my bed himself or something  like that.

"So, about last night," well shit! "Did you.... How do I put this..... Without it sounding weird.... Do you.... Ugh, why did you let me do all of those things to you last night? And why did you want me to sleep with you?" He eyed me and brought the mug up to his lips.

I gulp and try to push all of my anxiety down in my stomach. I felt like I wanted to cry. Not because I was sad, oh no, but because I was embarrassed. I felt the lump in my throat and I swallowed hard.

"I just.... I.. I don't know. It felt right.... I'm sorry. I just... I'm really sorry." I whispered out with shaky hands, scratch my hands, but my whole body. I look down into my coffee cup full of shame and embarrassment.

I heard a sigh and a slight curse. "I don't mean to make you feel that way, I really don't. It's not your fault for feeling something so uncontrollable. Ain't needa worry dear. I was just curious, that's all."

I felt a tear slip from my eye. I uncomfortably sat there and watched the tear drop into my coffee. I felt another one slip from my other eye and into the cup. I sniffed lightly and more fell from my eyes.

I've never been this embarrassed in my whole life. Just the pure fear of rejection my body felt right now was unbearable. The more the tears came out the harder it was to keep the crying sound in.

I felt even more embarrassed by crying. I feel arms wrap around me as I hiccup. "I'm sorry I really am, please don't cry. I'm sorry I upset you." He tried to sooth as I tried to push out words, utterly failing in the process. He pressed a kiss to the top of my head and left it there.

"I-im not sad, just embarrassed. I feel so embarrassed and weird and I don't want to lose you or have it awkward between us because I really like you and life is short and confusing and I don't like being alone!" I stutter out in-between he shushes me.

"Hell you're one interesting being. Listen, I know it's early for this but I do love you. You're really cool, and hot! Please don't cry!"

I sniffle and laugh. "I love you too."

"Oh wow, fantastical! You won't ever regret what I'm about to ask ya! Wanna date!" He said with a wide grin.

"Hm, very straight forward. I love it! Why not, I wouldn't you mind being with me everywhere." He hugged me and levitated off the floor.

"I'm the luckiest demon to ever walk the earth! Who would of ever thought I'd get a beautiful young human while I'm a strange old demon!" He spun in circles and I just laughed out loud as he set me down.

He had me pressed to the counter and he smiled lovingly at me. One hand on my waist and the other cupping my cheek.

His eyes lit up, they were changing ever so slightly. From brown to hazel, green, and back to brown. I slip my arms around his body. These are the moments I love, slient but filled with unmeasurable amounts of love.

He leans down ever so slightly and I catch my self rising up to his kiss. He chuckles to himself and pressed his lips to mine. Ah, how I adore the coffee taste. Coffee and cane sugar.

His lips were deathly cold and softish, although I didn't mind the icyness of them. I adore how cute he is. So soft and sweet. He slowly pulls away from me.

His hand that was on my face slips back down to my waist and he lays his head in-between my neck/shoulder. Back to the warm, comfortable silence. Kinda reminds me of what Mia Wallace said to Vincent Vega when he took her to Jack Rabbit Slim's.  "That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence." I whisper to myself.

"Hmmmm, what was that dear?"

"Oh, I was just quoting something I remembered." I whisper again.

"Let stay in bed until 5, okay?' Beetlejuice said and pulled at my hand.

"Doesn't sound bad." I agreed as he pulled me up the stairs and into the room. He lays down first and I lay on top of him.

"I'm not too heavy, am I?" I ask as insecurity floods my mind.

"No, I can't really breath anyways. I choose to breath.i don't actually need air, heh. Don't worry about me. You're not heavy at all." He smiled and caressed my cheek.

I smile back down at him and lean down. I gave him a slight kiss and he pouts. "Ah, ya missed my lip dear."

I giggle again and kiss his lips. He kisses back but just a little harder than before. After five whole minutes of a make out session, he flips us over so he's on top of me.

Damn it's hot in here!