4

How weird. I never thought I'd ever meet someone like him, dead or alive.  He's different than any other guy I've met. Hes different and I like that. His vibe is  bit wack, but then again he's  a huge perv. Kinda scared to change in this house. he could be anywhere but then again I need a shower. I'm very sweaty and sticky and overall disgusted with the way I smell. The demon/ghost/homeless dude or whatever the fuck he is, is sleeping on the small couch. This is my chance to sneak away and shower in peace with no weird guy watching me. 

I quietly run up the stairs and lock the bathroom door. It's a nice little shower bathroom. Just a shower, sink, and toilet. I turn the shower on and let the hot water fog up the mirrors as I sigh. I slowly strip every item of dirty clothing off, throwing it into a basket made to hold dirty clothes and stepped in the shower. I let a soft sigh loose as the calming hot water hit my back. I slowly get lost in my thoughts about BJ.

He is so strange.. I wonder how old he is and how long he has been dead. Probably a looooooong time considering all of  his "knowledge".  I grab for the bottle of soap and pour it on my wet hair. I slowly work it into my scalp and scratch just a tiny bit. I rinse all the suds out and grab for my loofa and body soap. I wet the scrubby and run it down my neck and body. All the sweat was gone and I felt clean and nice. I turn the water off and get out of the shower.

How strange and unusual. I could have sworn I brought up clean clothes! I thought I set them on the counter. I wrap the light blue towel around my body and step out of the shower. I huff in frustration and look under the sink. Maybe I didn't bring clothes with me, yet maybe I did. I am utterly confused. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me. I shrug it off and quietly open the door and sneak off to my room. I close the door as quiet as possible and look through my closet. No clothes either! What, I know I unpacked!

"Lookin for deez, ma lovely?" I turn around and see BJ holding my clothes in one hand and my bra and underwear in the other.

"Give them back!" I run up to him and try to reach for them, only for him to extend his arm and make it longer. "GIVE THEM BACK YOU INSUFFERABLE BITCH OF A DEMON! I WANT MY CLOTHES BACK!" I screamed, jumping up and down trying to reach for them with one hand while the other was gripped into the towel.

"Awwww, is that whatcha think uh me dawl?" He chucked and flung them behind his back and the door shut and locked its self. I let out a displeased growl as he smiles and waves at me.

"I want my clothes!" I stomped my bare foot angrily.

"Awh, so innocent! Ya actually thought I was gone give up that easily. You're a silly lil one, haha." He let out a sarcastic laugh.

"BEETLEJU-"

"OKAY, OKAY! Calm down, was just trying to have fun dear (y/n). I'll be back later love." He said with a wink and puffed into a ball of smoke. The door unlocked and I scrambled for my clothes, throwing them on as fast as I could. I sighed and stood up straight, what a long day.