6

(GETS SLIGHTLY NSFW! NO SMUT BUT GETS SLIGHTLY SEXUALLLLLLL!!!!!)

Hmmmmmm, interesting. So if I did this, you wouldn't think it's hot?" He asked as he got close and put his hands on my waist and pressed his nose against mine. I was completely pinned under him. I had no control. He leaned in further and chuckled.
-------------------

My heart was beating unusually fast as he leaned in. This is the only time I've actually let him touch me. I felt all warm and fuzzy inside. He tilted his head and leaned in even slower.

The next thing that happened was his lips on mine. I took a minute and kissed him back. Both of us had relaxed and continued kissing.

One hand cupped my chin as the other one held my shoulder. My fingers were entwined in his greenish brown, grey hair. This felt right.

He chuckled and pulled away gently, hands still in place. My fingers slip out of his hair. I look away from him and feel my face turn red, once again.

"See, that was hot. Don'tcha agree?" I could feel the smirk on his lips. That damn smirk.

"Well, it could of been hotter. Maybe you can show me how hot it is again?" I whispered and bit my lips to hide my smirk. I heard a slight gulp.

A cold hand grips my chin. He makes me face him before he dives right back into a kiss. His hands move down to my waist and he grips my hips. I feel that he's levitating.

He flips us around as he sits on the couch and I sit on his lap. Never in my life would I of thought that I'd be making out with a demon.

His fingers dig into my skin as we kiss harder. He pushes his body even closer to mine. I pull away to take a breath and he pulls me right back into the kiss.

His kisses make their way to my jaw. He leaves light kisses on my jawbone. His lips linger there for awhile before he slowly approaches my neck.

My body shivers slightly and he chuckles. And his cold lips collide with my warm neck. He bites my neck ever so slightly and continues all across my neck.

He leads it lower and onto my shoulders and upper chest. I pull my sweatshirt off and he looks at me.

"Are you sure?"

"When have you ever chickened out?"

He just chuckles and bites right above my left breast. I let out a small gasp as he bites hard.

"J-jesus Beetle-!!! Oh my God!" I pant and grab a handful of his hair as he continues to bite my breasts.

He just chuckles and repeats. His hands are still on my hips, fingers still pressed into my skin as well.

"Huh, do you hear that ringing?" I asked as he paused.

"No, I don't hear anything. Let's continue." He mumbled as he shoves his face in my boobs.

"No, my phone is definitely ringing!" I say as I gently push Beetlejuice out of me. I stand up from his lap and he pouts at me.

I pick up my phone and hold it to my ear.

"Hey mama, how're you and Daddy?" I pull my bra strap back up.

"Oh dear, we're just fine. We miss you very much. Asra has missed you so very much. He just squacks and flaps his wings like crazy. Actually, I'll get him so you can talk to him. Julian, darling, can you get the bird?"

I hear my dad mumbled something in the background and I giggle. I feel Beetlejuice wrap his arms around my waist as he leans on me.

"Say hi Asra, it's (yn)!" Mom says

"(Yn)? (Yn)? Squack, SHuT uP aSrA! SHuT uP!" The little bird says.

"Haiiiii asraaaaaa, coo coooooooo. Heh, remember cooooo!" Beetlejuice chuckles.

"Coooooooo , arg, coooooooooooo!!!! Asra nap now! SQUACK!" I could hear Asra fly away.

"DANIELLA WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE DAMN BIRD!" My dad yelled, probably from his recliner. I could just imagine it.

Chips in his beard as he drinks a beer watching the game in his recliner chair. I hear my mom sigh and tell him I'm on the phone.

"Awww baby blueberry? Hey baby blue? How's life at your new home, hmmm? Also, why would you move halfway across the states? It's so far away and it will be hard to visit." My dad grumbled.

"Hey Daddy, missed you too. I'm doing okayyyyy! This is an old, beautiful house in a small quiet town. Why wouldn't I take it! And I could always fly over to you guys!" I giggle.

"Well baby blue, we're going to head to sleep now. Bye bye."

I roll my eyes as Beetlejuice winks at me. "Baby blueberry? What's that nickname for?"

I scoff "When I was five I filled the bathtub with blueberries and stomped on them. My feet were blue for a month."

He smirks at me. "Well, it's late, you should sleep. We should get you to bed." He picks me up and flies me up to my bedroom.

He sets me down on the bed and kisses my forehead. "Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow." And just like that he was gone.

I felt weird and lonely. What if. No, I shouldn't. But I'm cold and I wanna....

"Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, b-beetlejuice!" I anxiously wait and a bunch of smoke appears.

"Ahhh who said my name, I am really tired and not ready for business. We shall continue this tom- (Yn)? Are you okay?" He raises his eyebrows. He was in his undershirt that was halfway unbuttoned, his suit pants, and black socks. His hair was pulled back into a man bun.

"Can......... Can you please..... Sleep with me tonight?" I said as my face went pink.

"Awh, ya missed muah? A pleasure." He chuckled. He snapped his fingers and he was in a black and white striped muscle tanktop and matching boxers.

His hair was still in a man bun, which is totally hot. I scoot over and he sits next to me. I lay back and he copies me. I look at him and he smiles. He leans in a kisses me gently. I kiss back and put my face in his chest and I slowly fall asleep.