3

Beetlejuice made his was down to my kitchen and dug through my fridge. "Awhhhh, no food! C'mon! I'm hungry haven't had a good meal in 200 years!"

"I just moved in, what did you expect? A full meal to be in the fridge? I need to go to the store and get food. But tonight I'm getting Chinese take-out." I replied in a sassy way.

He grabbed a bottle of beer and sighed. "What's a fine lady like you drinkin this crap?" I rolled my eyes at him as he popped the cap off. "Ahhhh, now we're talkin'!"

"Don't just leave your trash on the floor!" I sighed and got on my hands and knees to get the beer cap that landed underneath the fridge.

"Frilly underwear? You wear lace? Mmmm, looks good doll~. It would look much better on the floor." Beetlejuice said as he pushed my overalls up along with my green jumper.

"H-hey!" I whined. He continued to play with my underwear. I was pinned down on the floor with this pervert messing with my underwear! He started to slide it off and it got down to about my kneecaps before I kicked him.

The panties had slipped off and I stood up abruptly. Pulling my overalls down and gritted my teeth. "don't do that!" I could feel my face flush.

"Sorry, just wanted to see if ya had a bush. Also, don't use that baby voice with me. It could lead to some pretty dirty things. Now, you was atalkin' bout some chi-nase food? Can you order me somethin'. Shrimp and chicken? Maybe---"

"We'll just share something. I don't have much money on me.." I cut him off as I made my way to the living room, with Beetlejuice following my every step.

••••

"That was great, amazing, fantastic. Ya know, you're good kid. Now, let's put ona movie, snuggle a bit, and then I fuck the wits outta ya!" Beetlejuice suggested as he scooted closer to me.

I pushed the strange man back.

"Uhm, we just met. Just today. Thanks." He just smirked and shrugged at me while he scooted sort of closer to me.

He scooted even closer and put an arm around me.

"Mind if I crash with you in your bed? Sleeping would be nice. Maybe a hot bath!"

I just shrugged him off. "Uhm no."

"Twas wortha try, don'cha think babe?"

-------

Hi yes I'm not dead! Yet! I know it's short, but they will get better, I promise!