One

Justin's pov

I am currently walking down the hallway when I get tripped. Why? I don't know! Sorry for the outburst. I'm just not really a people person anymore. Why? It all started freshman year. I was once just chilling at my locker when this kid named Jason McCann came up to me and started talking to me. Me obviously thinking that he's gonna be my friend. Boy was I wrong. How? He asked me a simple fair question. He asked-

"Hey kid what's your name?" I told him that "it's Justin-Justin Bieber." He just looked at me for a moment. My heart stopped in my chest as I looked at him. Wondering what he was going to do next.

When one of the girls told Jason that I was gay. My heart sank knowing the fact that I am. I found out when I was fourteen. I came out to my mom and she accepted me and she still loves me. Now everyone here at school has a problem with gays. Since I'm the only one here at school that actually is it's unfair. Cause everyday I get called-

Fag

Queer

Loser

Freak

Fat

Ugly

Worthless

Unwanted

I even get told that I should just go home and kill myself. Sometimes I want to, but then I think about how hurt my mom would be. I love my mom she's the only woman I've ever actually had in my life. Sadly that's actually true. Back to reality.

I looked up at Jason as everyone in the hall laughed at me. I felt a foot hit me in my ribs.

"Hey fag how's the weather down there? Sucks to be you cause you actually like being on your knees" I hear Jason talk down to me as he kicked me in my ribs three more times then rose me to my feet. He stood me in front of him as I looked at him with my dull hazel orbs his eyes showed a different emotion that I couldn't figure out what it could be. Next thing I knew I felt a fist hit my jaw and my nose. I fell and stayed there. Everyone was laughing and I had tears in my eyes. I rose to my feet as one slipped down my cheek.

"He's crying ooh look at the Cry Baby" he said as I ran down the hall into the boys bathroom locking the door behind me. I slid my back down the wall and cried.

My nick name is Cry Baby. Yeah since I cry a lot he gave me that nick name. Oh well it's better than whatever everyone else calls me. Even though Jason calls me those names too. I heard the bell ring for the final class of the day. I didn't bother going to my locker. I poked my head out the door to check if the hall was empty.

No sign of Jason. I walked out when I heard his voice. I left the bathroom anyway and walked past him. I walked into English. I was walking down the isle when someone tripped me I went falling face first. The entire class filled with laughter as Ms. Lambert helped me up.

"Oh Justin your bleeding" she tells me as I whipe my nose. Its bleeding probably broken.

"Its fine I'm alright I promise thanks for being so concerned" I tell her as I get to my seat and class started. I opened my notebook when I realized I never went to my locker. I rose to my feet and walked up to Ms. Lambert's desk.