Eleven

Justin's pov

Ugh! I actually wish I was at school. I'm not in school because I honestly didn't feel like going. Yeah the cry baby doesn't want to go to school. Yeah so I don't have to spend at least one day not being beaten to a pulp and get called names that are most likely true. So as of now I am sitting in my game chair playing on my PS4.

"Ugh" I say out loud due to the fact that I lost.

Now I kind of wish that I went to school. I went downstairs as Juni followed behind me. I walked into the kitchen and decided to make me something to eat.  I searched through the cabinets and the fridge and I couldn't find anything. I grabbed my keys and Juni and got in the car.

Drive Thru

Justin's pov

I am just now pulling out of the Mc Donalds drive thru and heading back home. I pulled up into the driveway to see that my mom's home for lunch. I turned the car off and headed inside after I let Juni out. I locked the car and headed inside.

"Hey sweetie where are you coming from?" My mom asks me

"Mc Donalds I brought you back a McFlurry" I tell her handing it to her.

"Awe thank you baby" she says taking it out of my hand

"Your welcome how has your work day been so far?" I ask her as I sit down next to her.

"Its going great. Oh you know my friend Andy right?" She asks me

"Yeah what about her?" I say

"Well I heard that her son has to get tutored" she tells me

"Oh well who's her son?" I ask her as I take a bite out of my burger when she said-

"Jason McCann" I choked on my burger and stood up

"Are you alright?" My mom asks me as I drank some of my soda.

"Y-yeah I'm fine I didn't know Jason was her son" I say sitting back down.

"Yeah I thought you knew that" she says

"Nope had no idea what time do you get off of work Tonight?" I ask her

"I don't get off till twelve tonight" she tells me

"Which means I have to get going I love you" she says kissing my cheek and leaving.

I grabbed the rest of my food and went upstairs. See this is why I miss my dad. We would do everything together. I sat down on my bed with the rest of my food and watched tv.

Three Hours Later

Justin's pov

I am waking up from a nap and grabbing my car keys. I jogged down the stairs and went out the door. I got in the car and headed to go pick up Jazzy and Jaxon. On the way I listened to music and Jason came to my mind. My mind went back to last night to when he said he didn't want to go home. As I pulled up into the schools parking lot I saw Jazzy and Jaxon sitting outside waiting for me.

I parked the car and got out. They ran up to me saying-

"JuJu!"

"JuJu!"

"Hey you guys I missed you how was school?" I ask them as they get into the car.

"It was fine" they say as I buckle them in.

"That's good and mom won't be home till twelve tonight" I tell them as they looked sad.

"Hey we'll do something fun till Jason gets to the house okay"  They got a huge smile across their adorable faces.

As I pulled up into the driveway and turned the car off I saw Jason through my bedroom window.

We three got out and headed inside.

"Hey cry baby how was your day? You know since you didn't go to school" Jason asks me as we enter my room

"Uh once again it's called a door for a reason. It was fine" I tell him

"You wanted to be at school don't lie" he says sitting down at my desk as Jazzy and Jaxon sat down on my bed with Juni.

"Actually no I didn't and once again it's called breaking and entering" I say sitting my things down by my computer.

"Yeah I know and sorry its like I said last night I do-" I cut him off

"Don't want anyone to see you coming into my house I get it Jason" I say pulling my phone out and scrolling through my Instagram.

"Jason why are you here again?" Jaxon asks him

"I am here again because your brother is nice enough to help me with my school stuff." Jason tells him

"Oh okay well do you know like my brother?" Jazzy asks him

"Oh well you really want to know?" He asks them

They shook their heads and he whispered in their ears. I pulled out my English notebook so that I could do my homework with Jason.

"Alright you two here watch cartoons while we do our homework" i say as I put cartoons on for them.

"So what are we doing first?" Jason asks me as I sit next to him

"English and then I thought you could help me with my French homework" I say looking down

"You need my help with French?" He asks me as I avoid eye contact

"Uh y-yeah'" I say scratching the back of my neck

"Alright well let's work on English first and then I'll help you with your French" He says picking up his pencil.