Two

Justin's pov

I am in my room just chilling and laying in bed with Juni. I turned my tv on and looked for something to watch. I couldn't find anything to watch so I just clicked on something random. As we laid there and watched tv I heard a knock on the door downstairs. I muted the tv and Juni started to growl. I left my room and headed down the steps with Juni behind me. I looked through the peephole to see Jason.

I didn't know what to do. I'm scared for my life. I don't like knowing the fact that he knows where I live.

"W-who is it?" I managed to get out

"Its Jason can I come in?" He asks me

My heart stopped in my chest. Why is he here? What does he want?

"W-what do you want?" I asked him

"I need to talk to you for a minute" he says as Juni growled a little bit

"No just leave and leave me alone" I say my voice getting shaky

"Justin either open the door or I'll open it myself" he says

"No just go away" I say locking all the locks on the door knowing that he isn't going to leave.

"Alright fine I'll see you tomorrow cry baby" he says i peeked out the window and saw my mom pulling up into the driveway. I saw Jason walk up to her. I ran back upstairs to my room of course after unlocking all the locks on the door.

I got into my room and shut the door behind me locking it. I laid on my bed with my face in my pillow.

"Justin I'm home and someone is here to see you!" My mom yells from downstairs.

"I don't feel well!" I yell back

"Oh really now?" I jumped to see Jason

"How did you even get in here I locked my door" I say.

"What's that?" He asks me noticing he was looking at my wrist. I pulled my sleeve down.

"It's nothing why are you here?" I ask him as he sits down in front of my computer and opening it up while turning it on.

"I need you to um tutor me for English" he says turning to face me

"Why do you want me to help you?" I ask him running my fingers through Juni's fur.

"Cause your the only one in Ms. Lambert's class with the highest grade." He says to me

"Look just because I have the highest grade in the class doesn't mean that I'm smart" I tell him

"Bullshit! Your the one who has the highest GPA in our entire class" He says as I flinched

"So? That doesn't mean anything. If that's all you needed then leave cause I have things to do" I tell him

"Like what?" He asks me

"I have to do my laundry and I have to give Juni a bath and finish my human DNA model for science" i tell him lying straight to his face. I do actually have to give Juni a bath and finish my human DNA model.

"You know you should really work on your lying" he tells me

"I'm not lying I do have to give Juni a bath and finish my human DNA model for Mr. Fenders class tomorrow" I tell him defending myself

"Alright can I help you give him a bath?" He asks me

"No! Cuse no one else is allowed to touch him, but me so if thats all you needed then leave" I tell him

"Alright later Cry Baby see you Monday" he says leaving my room

I laid my head up against Juni. I don't see why he needs me to tutor him I mean he's already really smart. Ugh! What have I gotten myself into. I graduate in four months.

Yup then I get to leave this place. I want to go to school in New York. Anyways I heard my computer ding. I got up and it was an email from Jason.

McCann: hey cry baby thanks for helping me out. Means a lot I really want to graduate. Thanks again see you Monday cry baby

Well that must be what he was doing on my computer. Honestly I hope tutoring him won't be as bad as him beating me up at school.

I went and sat back down on my bed and went onto Netflix and watched Friends. Juni hopped up on the bed and laid his head on my stomach.

Later That Evening

Justin's pov

I am just now finishing my DNA model and heading outside getting ready to give Juni a bath. On the way out I grabbed the bucket and the soap. I turned the hose on and set it to warm. That's what I love about our hose. I grabbed the sponge and put it in the bucket and began to wash him and he got me wet. I laughed and finished giving him his bath. I dried him off and we headed back inside. I ran upstairs and hopped in the shower. I waited for the water to warm up.

Once I stepped in I began to wash my body and let my mind wander. I rinsed my body and began to wash my hair. I rinsed my hair and turned the water off. I grabbed my towel and dried myself off. I walked back into my room and shut the door. 

I put on my Calvin Klein briefs. I put on my purple basketball shorts and a white tee. I hopped into bed and watched tv for a little while. I was running my hand through Juni's fur. As I watched tv I thought about today.

I can't believe I have to tutor the one person who's been tormenting me since freshman year. I continued to watch the tv and I eventually fell asleep.

"Hey look at the Cry Baby he's crying!" Someone says laughing

"Hey fag how does it feel being on your knees?" Another kid asks me

"Look at the twig he's so scrawny he needs to eat more" a girl says as Jason pushed me up against the wall really hard. I winced out in pain and tears ran down my face

"Hey cry baby you shouldn't cry it only makes things worse" Jason says while kneeing me in my stomach and dropping me to the floor.

"Look at the fatty oh my god he just needs to go and loose weight" a guy says as I laid there on the floor. Jason looked down at me and kicked me.

"Why should he eat he'll just get twice as fat! I mean come on you guys Cry Baby is literally worthless no one wants him here" Alexander says

I woke up sweating and breathing heavily I checked the time and it's three in the morning. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.