Four

Justin's pov

As Derek just looked at me I noticed that he was looking at every inch of my face.

"So um what do you plan on doing after you graduate?" I ask him

"I plan to go to medical school and study how to become a doctor and study medicine" he tells me wow

"That's cool sounds like you have a big future in front of you" I say running my hand over Juni's stomach

"Yeah what about you?" He asks me

"Oh I wanna become a writer then I wanna go back to school and study business" I tell him as my phone buzzed with an email

McCann: Hey cry baby what are you up to? Heard your at the dog park? Anyways I'm shocked to be hearing that your out of the house. Well anyways if your still there I'll stop by and see you i don't know later cry baby

My heart stopped in my chest and my breathing became shallow. I droppeed my phone and ran my hands over my face.

"Hey you alright?" I hear Derek asks me

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine just someone wants to come see me here at the dog park and I don't really want to be here and he's gonna have his obnoxious friends with him" I tell him

"Your shaking Justin do you need me to take you to the emergency room or something?" He asks me

"Oh no this is normal just an anxiety attack that's all" I tell him as my breathing gets heavy.

"Justin that's not good you need to go to the emergency room" he tells me as Juni tried to comfort me. This is literally my first time out of the house and it's already gone downhill. I rose to my feet and walked around the tree and sat back down.

Ten minutes later my breathing returned to normal. I felt my face and I had been sweating. I hate that I'm like this!

"Hey look at me" I hear Derek say as I realized he had cupped my face with his hands. I looked into his blue orbs to see nothing, but concern. I couldn't find the words to speak. We just looked into each other's eyes when he said-

"Feel better?"

"Y-yeah sorry about that I just um-I'm sorry that happened and that you had to see that" I tell him as he let go of my face.

"I'm glad your alright I was getting ready to call for help until I noticed your breathing return to normal you scared me" he tells me as we get ready to leave the dog park.

We attached our leashes to our dogs collars and left the park.

"So what type of things do you plan to write?" He asks me as we walk down the sidewalk to god knows where

"Mostly fiction maybe my life's story I don't know yet" I tell him

"That's cool if you ever decide to write your life's story I'll be the first one to buy a copy" he tells me smiling.

"Really? I don't think my life's story would be that interesting to read" I say as we turn the corner

"I highly doubt that, but hey you never know" he says as I noticed we were on my street.

"Hey we live on the same street which house is yours?" He asks me

"The blue one with the white roof" I tell him as I point to it

"Oh that's so cool I live three houses down from you. I live in the red house with the black roof and shutters" he tells me

"That's cool, I still can't believe I've never seen you around school" I say

"Aye Derek what are you doing with the Cry Baby?" Johnny says running up to us

"Just hanging out" he tells him

"Why? Cry Baby's a loser" he tells him as he pushed me and I fell back as Juni tried to bite him.

A tear fell from my eye cause the fall really hurt my back.

"Awe look at him cry!" He says as Derek helps me up. I wiped my tears and headed for my house. I got to my house and opened the door. I shut the door behind me and locked it. I slid my back down the door and cried.

Later That Afternoon

Justin's pov

I am laying on the floor of my room with my face in my arms. Today was great until everyone said those things to me. Especially that dream I had last night. I heard my phone buzz. Could be my mom or could be Jason emailing me about whatever it is that he has to tell me. I crawled to my bed and grabbed my phone. I saw that my mom had texted me telling me that she would be home late tonight. Great. Doesn't matter I'm used to this. I miss my dad we would be playing basketball or soccer in the backyard. 

I never told you how my dad died. He died due to a gun shot. He was leaving work one night and these two men were running from the cops. The men told him to get out of the way. When he didn't get out of the way in time the man shot him in his lung.

Yeah that's how it happened. Anyway I got up out of the floor and laid on my bed. I laid on my stomach and put the side of my face in my pillow. I stared at the wall and felt my bed sink. I felt something soft on my neck. I turned to see Juni. I smiled and rubbed his head as he closed his eyes.

I heard something hit my window and I didn't move. I don't feel like doing anything anymore. Sometimes I just want to end it all. Then I think about how I would be disappointing my father. I heard something hit my window again and I still didn't move. At least I had some fun today. My mom's gonna be happy to know that I actually got out of the house.

I eventually got up and went downstairs to make me a sandwich. Once I got into the kitchen i looked out the window to see Derek. I didn't say or do anything I just looked at him.

"Justin can we talk for a minute please?" He asks me as I just stared at him.

"Please Justin" he asks me again as I nodded and he walked around the side of my house. I left my sandwich in the kitchen and went to open the front door.