Six

Justin's pov

As I dropped to the floor my breathing became shallow. I laid there trying to regain my breath, but I couldn't. Tears escaped my eyes as it hurt to breath. I stood up and ran to the boys bathroom. I shut the door and looked in the mirror to see a broken boy with dull hazel eyes. My skin is pale my eyes puffy. I tried my best to calm down and I slid my back down the wall till I hit the floor.

I felt my body weakening and my breathing getting worse. I kept trying to calm myself down. I thought about how I would get to see Juni after school. I began to calm down and my body didn't feel so weak anymore. The bell rang and I rose to my feet getting ready to leave the bathroom to go to Anatomy.

I opened the door and walked out. I saw that my model was still on the floor. I picked it up and walked into the classroom.

"Oh my Justin what happened?" Mr. Fender asks me

"I bumped into someone and I dropped it" I say as my hair covered my eyes. I'm letting my hair grow back out and it's starting to cover my eyes.

"You can take it home and fix it. Bring it back tomorrow and you'll have an At" he tells me as I sit it down. I took my seat and started my work.

I just remembered that I have to tutor Jason today after school. As I did my work I felt something hit me in the back of my head. I honestly didn't care I've had it with all these assholes. I finished my work right when the bell rang. Everyone left the room and I was the last one out. I headed towards the gym for Fitness 1

I walked into the locker room and changed into my purple basketball shorts and white t-shirt. I walked out and headed to the back room where everyone else was at. I went into the far corner and grabbed what I needed. I'm starting to get a little muscle from the weights that I lift. I felt my phone buzz and I sat the weights down and picked up my phone to see an email from Derek

Derek: hey man I heard what happened this morning I hope your okay? Anyway too bad we didn't get to hang out yesterday maybe some other time this week

I put my phone back in my pocket and picked the weights back up.

"Hey cry baby how was that dick sucking over the weekend?" Logan asks me as he and Tyler walked up to me.

I didn't say anything I just looked at them as I continued to lift weights. As my hair dangled over my eyes I felt them tear up.

"You know if your going to be lifting weights it should be something lighter then 70 pounds" he tells me as I mentally laugh and roll my eyes. They don't know that I can lift more than 70 and when I thought that the bell rang. I put the weights back and walked out the door. I walked down the hall on the way to Math I saw Jason.

I walked into class and got tripped on the way to my seat. I saw blood on the floor. I rubbed around my nose and my lip. I moved my hand to see that I'm bleeding from both. I laughed to myself and stood up. I sat down in my seat and started my work.

All through class I couldn't quit thinking about how Jason told me to be careful around Derek.

As I worked on a pie chart I felt my face getting warm from the thought of Jason. Weird. After this I have lunch. To be completely honest I'm not hungry. The bell rang and I headed out the door. I opened my locker and grabbed my history notebook. I grabbed my French and English notebooks. I walked into the cafeteria and sat down at my table.

I opened my sketchbook and started to draw whatever was on my mind. By the time I had finished the bell rang. I closed it and headed out the door to go to History.

History

Justin's pov

As I watched the movie that Mrs. Hancock had put in I started to fall asleep. The bell had rung and I fell out of my seat. The class filled with laughter. I laughed at myself a little knowing I had fallen asleep. I stood up and grabbed my things. I just remembered that I have French class with Jason. I walked inside and took my seat.

"Mr. McCann it's so nice of you to join us" Mrs. Riker said as he came into class late

"It's my pleasure Mrs. Riker" he says taking his seat

I finished my assignment and played a game on my phone. When the bell had finally rung I rose to my feet still playing my game. I walked into English and took my seat. I pulled out my homework getting ready to turn it in when Ms. Lambert called my name

I looked up at her and she asked me to come out into the hall with her for a moment

"I understand that Jason asked you to tutor him" she says

"Yes he did he said he needs to get his grades up so that he can graduate on time" I tell her

"Yes when do you two plan on doing that?" She asks me

"I'm actually tutoring him today after school do you need me to ask him if he needs me to tutor him more than once during the week?" I ask her

"Yes you should and doing this will help with your grade even though you have the highest grade in the class anyway thanks for helping out Justin" she tells me

"Its no problem" I say as we head back into the classroom. I sat back down and did my assignment. Once I had finished I grabbed my homework and turned it in. I sat back down and played on my phone. I was playing an asassians game when the bell rang.

After School

Justin's pov

"So my cama goes here?" He asks me as I show him where to put it.

"Yeah it goes there. Ms. Lambert wanted me to ask you if you want me to tutor you more than once a week?" I say as he looked at me

"Uh yeah I actually need you to tutor me everyday this week" he tells me as my eyes widened.