Chapter 5: The Building

Your P.O.V.

You were on your way to your first day of school in this town with Jonathan and his girlfriend in his car. There was another dream last night about you and your best friend. You had your notebook out attempting to draw it out because the whole thing was bizarre and a fun adventure. Steve said he had seen him right before you had met him at the library and all you could wonder was why he was not reaching out to you. You glanced up to Jonathan and Nancy happily talking to each other. A smile appeared on your face at how they seemed to be a cute couple. Then Nancy turned to you suddenly in curiosity. 

"Jonathan told me you have been hanging out with Steve Harrington."

"Yeah, he's been helping me with my memory loss."

You let out with a smile while talking about him.

"I'm glad, he's a good guy."

"He is."

You both exchanged smiles as Jonathan pulled up to the school. He parked and turned around towards you. 

"Do you need help with finding out where your classes are or need help opening your locker or anything?"

"I don't remember how to open a locker so... it would be nice to know how to do that."

"Okay, let's start with that."

He let out as he turned around to step out of the car. You quickly shoved all your stuff into the backpack you had and walked out to see the school more clearly. Then you followed Nancy and Jonathan into the school as they asked what your locker number was. They immediately stopped right when you all walked in and turned towards the lockers right by the doors. 

"Looks like they gave you a locker nobody wanted."

Nancy said in an apologetic tone as you just shrugged. You all walked towards it as you realized a lot of people brush past all of you to get through the door, making you realize why nobody wanted it. Jonathan showed you how to open your locker as you practiced it a couple time to make sure you remembered it. 

"You going to remember all of that?"

Jonathan questioned as he glanced over at the time. 

"I should considering I can't remember anything else."

You joked as they both smiled at the comment. 

"Jonathan and I have to meet up with some people to study."

Nancy said in a sad tone about having to leave.

"It's okay, I should be fine."

You watched them walk hand in hand down the hallway with a smile. You turned back to your locker to open it again then it was abruptly closed by someone else as you saw the dude from your first day here. 

"What do you want?"

"I told you.... you are going to pay for that."

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. Then you took a step towards him with an intimidating glance. 

"What are you going to do about it?"

Before you could react, he grabbed you and pushed you against the lockers. Your eyes got wide as fear started to accumulate in you, even thought you weren't really scared of him.

"I think you know what I'm going to do about it."

You noticed that everyone was just walking past the situation not doing anything. It became hard to breath as you couldn't focus on the situation.