| Two | Puppy |

C A S S I E
Saturday, June 24th, 2017

"My names, Mark Fischbach,"

"Uh, Hi, what can I do for you?" I asked as my feet padded along the cement sidewalk.
"I've heard you're a friend of Wades'," Mark replied.
"You could say that I guess, he comes into the club I work at about once a week,"
"Yeah, uhm, he told me you were planning on selling yourself, or whatever?" He questioned. I was taken highly off guard by this since it had only been a mere hour since I had left the bar.
"Are you and Wade friends or something? Because I only recently told him about that," I was a bit peeved at Wade for already going off and running his mouth to a man I didn't even know, god knows how many other people he could have told.

"Yeah, we are, been friends since kids. But you're selling yourself? Like a maid or nanny type thing?" Mark asked. I scoffed a laugh,
"That's funny, but no,"
"Oh god, you really are selling yourself for sex," Mark sighed, "Why?"
"I have my reasons, and pardon me but who the fuck are you to judge I have absolutely no idea who you are, nor do I exactly care, so if you'll excuse me it's late, I have to get going now," I stated, going to hang up.
"Woah woah, wait! I'm sorry, I'm not judging! Don't hang up!" Mark frantically exclaimed.

"Ok dude, listen, I have no idea who you are so this conversation is a little bit creepy, so unless you have something important to say I'd really like to hang up,"
"I know I know, I'm sorry for that, you're doing this for school money right?" He asked,
"Yeah, and? If you're about to list off reasons not to do this I'm hanging up," I informed him with a scoff.
"No, not at all actually,"
"Then what do you want?"
"Wade wanted me to make sure you're safe," Mark told me after a moment of silence.
"Thanks...? Again...don't know you...and what the fucks' this got to do with you?" I replied, approaching my driveway.

"My names Mark Edward Fischbach, I'm twenty-seven years old, and I live in LA with my friends Ethan, Tyler, and Amy making YouTube videos for a living. What else would you like to know?" Mark smart-mouthed. I rolled my eyes as I unlocked my door, entering the dark kitchen. 
"Alright, I still don't understand why you're talking to me though. Send me a picture of yourself or something, I dunno. For now I have to go, it's one in the morning and I'm exhausted," I told Mark as I tossed my bag on my bedroom floor, already undressing.
"Got it, have a good night, Cassie,"
"Mhm, you too mystery-man."

As I got ready for bed, the conversation with Mark floated through my head. The entire interaction left me confused, and I still didn't exactly know why he contacted me in the first place. Did Wade tell him to call me? Is this another way for Wade to tell me this isn't a good idea? I had no clue and was too tired to think about it more. My phone pinged on my night-table, it was from Mark. I opened it up to see a picture of a man with brown hair and dark eyes. He looked as if he was of Asian ethnicities, tanned skin, and almond-shaped eyes. He had a golden retriever sitting next to him in the picture, their tongue out happily.
"Here's my dog Chica and I." The text read.
Shit. He's hot. But who is he?

I added him to my contacts as I got comfortable in my bed. I looked at the picture a bit more and noticed he looked familiar, but I couldn't quite pinpoint where from. I sent him a text back,

|C| "I feel like I recognize you. Cute dog, by the way, tell her I love her,"
|M| "Will do. I'm also a bit of an internet celebrity so you may have seen me around."
|C| "Hah, yeah okay,"
|M| "No seriously, I'm a Youtuber, I'm not lying."
|C| "Mhm, sure,"
|M| "Fine don't believe me."
|C| "What will it lower your massive ego?"
|M| "My dick is bigger."
|C| "Good for you,"
|M| "Anyways moving on, think I could get a pic of you?"
|C| "It's one in the morning I look like a dead raccoon, maybe tomorrow,"
|M| "That's fair."