| Three | Final Plans |

C A S S I E
Saturday, June 24th, 2017

The club was reasonably busy when I arrived at nine. I intended to immediately go talk to Jacob to tell him I've made my decision, but he didn't seem to be in yet. I headed to the dressing rooms and checked my schedule for the night. I had a duel routine with Penny, with half an hour to get ready. I searched the costumes rack for an outfit with a sticky note that read my name. I pulled down a lacy cat costume, Penny's dress a matching cheetah print.

As I was sitting in front of the mirror applying smokey eye shadow when Mayelle thundered in the door,
"Cassie! What the fuck?" She shouted. Shit, she found out. How the fuck did she find out? Did Wade tell her? I turned around, eyes wide with fear, ready for the worst.
"Why didn't you answer my calls last night?" May demanded.
"I-um, I passed out around two, w-what did you need?" I asked, voice shaking nervously.

"It was pouring rain last night, and I missed the bus, I was hoping you could pick me up," She frowned, dropping her purse on the bench in the center of the room.
"That's all your upset about?" I asked as she undressed. "And I wouldn't have been able to, my cars in the shop till Monday."
"I mean I was fucking soaked, but other than that, yeah," She shrugged and pulled on her waitress uniform. I let out a sigh of relief that I could hold off informing her of my plans a little while longer.

May bent over to slide on her heels, her dress riding up and exposing her thong. Damn, that girl had a body, like shit, no wonder I'm not straight.
"Babes I can literally see your entire ass when you bend over, so please crouch down if you drop anything while out there," I pleaded and went back to putting on makeup.
"Don't be silly. I gotta get my tip money," May giggled. I rolled my eyes,
"Okay, but don't come crying to me when you get catcalled in a way you don't like."

I had a few minutes to spare before I had to perform, so I decided to grab a quick drink. When I found my way to the bar, Wade was sitting there.
"Hey, what are you doing here? You're normally only here Fridays," I commented as I walked up behind him, startling him slightly.
"Cass! Finally, you're here, I didn't know what time you came in tonight," Wade chuckled. I had the impression he had been sitting there a while.
"I have to go on stage soon. What's up?" I asked, pouring myself a shot. It always helps to get in the fake flirty mood when tipsy.

"Did Mark call you last night?" He questioned quite hastily.
"Yeah, he did, but also what the hell, who else did you tell? Like thirty minutes passed after I talked to you and you had already run your mouth, what the fuck?" I exclaimed after downing my shot.
"No it's not like that, I only told Mark, I just want to help you, did you guys-"
"Help me?" I hissed. "You say that like I have some sort of condition. I'm going through with this, Wade, stop trying to intervene."

"No, no that's all wrong, I didn't mean that, and I know I can't stop you that's why I called Mark he-" Wade was cut off by Jacob shouting from across the room,
"Cassie! Get your butt on stage. Penny's waiting for you!" He informed me. I turned back to Wade with a glare,
"Please just stop, Wade, I know what I'm doing," I snapped and walked towards the stage.
"You're not listening to me, Mark wants-" Wade's voice was drowned out by the sound of booming music starting up. I didn't see him in the bar when I was on stage, nor when I was finished.

As I was getting changed, Jacob walked into the dressing room,
"Woah, privacy invasion buddy," I joked.
"We both know it doesn't matter, now can I see you in my office when you're done?" Jacob asked as I shoved tip money into my purse. I made a significant amount less since Penny was a greedy bitch and snatched anything that was directly for me.
"Yeah, I need to talk to you anyways," I replied. He nodded and left me to my business.
As I walked towards Jacobs office, I still looked around for Wade. I felt sorry for snapping at him, even if he was just trying to help. I knocked on the office door,