|Six| Welcome Home Pt. Two |

C A S S I E
Wednesday, June 28th, 2017

"Hey little-one, wake up, we're here," I awoke to Sean gently shaking me, speaking in a soft tone. He ran his fingers through my hair for a moment while I shifted in his lap, regaining my bearings. I rolled over and looked up at him,
"Morning sleepy-head," He smiled down at me with a small double chin, I let out a small giggle.
"What?" He asked with amusement,
"You got two chins," I replied and sat up grinning. He let out an exaggerated offended gasp and hid his neck,
"Well you snore while you sleep," Sean retorted. I shrugged,
"Yeah and it sounds like a cute bird, so I've been told."
"You're right," Sean nodded in agreement. I looked around and saw Mark and Tyler waiting outside the car. I got out, shading my eyes from the bright light. I fixed my hair a bit as I could feel it frizzing up on the side, my curls popping back into my hair since I straightened it this morning.

"So everyone's here, everyone being Amy and Ethan." Mark informed me as we walked up the steps to the door. Before we could open it, a blue haired boy who I'm pretty sure was Ethan opened it,
"You're here!" He exclaimed, "Come on in," He stood back and let us in. I dropped my bags by the front door, amazed by how nice the house looked. As soon as you walked in you were in the living room, the kitchen across the room, a half wall with tall plants dividing the rooms.
Amy stood by the couch, she gave me a small wave.
"Shit this place is nice," I chuckled and continued to take in my surrounds. Beside the large TV were bookshelf's full of movies, video games, and plants, other closed cabinets above probably holding the same things.

"Amy's the one who put most work into this place," Mark chuckled as he put my bags by the stairs.
"Well you did an amazing job, Amy," I smiled at her.
"Thank you! Have you guys eaten? There's leftover Greek salad I made in the fridge from lunch if so," She motioned to the kitchen.
"Man I'd love some greek salad but we just had some burgers," Sean told Amy and gave her a greeting hug.
"We could probably have it with lunch tomorrow," Mark suggested. I stood by the door, unsure of what to do with myself.
"Welcome home, Cassie," Tyler chuckled and draped his arm around my shoulder with ease as he was almost a foot taller then me standing at roughly six feet whilst I am only a mere five-four.

I smiled up at him and leaned into his side.
"Come on, let's sit," He put his hand on the small of my back and led me to the couch. I sat down beside him, sinking into the cushions a lot more then I thought I would. Ethan sat down beside me, the rest of the gang sitting on the other two couches.
"So..." I awkwardly looked around.
"Well, nothing is planned for the rest of the day, so we can just hang out for a bit, watch a movie or something?" Tyler suggested, looking around to read the room.
"Yeah I'm down," Sean reclined his seat and got comfortable. Tyler clapped his hands together, "Alright, DVD or Netflix? What do you guys want to watch? Cassie? Any suggestions?"

Everyone looked at me,
"Oh uhm, I-I've been wanting to catch up on the marvel movies for a while...If you guys have them and are fine with watching oldies." My face heated up. Tyler smiled at me,
"Yeah okay! Is everyone good with that?"
"I haven't seen a lot of them either so yeah I'm down," Amy shrugged.
"Want to watch them in chronological order then? I think Captain America is first." Ethan added. The room agreed and we had the movie going shorty after with some drinks and popcorn. I had my legs tucked beside me, my feet slightly resting on Ethan's lap, while my body rested against Tyler's side. I found myself struggling to keep my eyes open even though it was only seven. Halfway through the movie sleep took over me, and I passed out.

Thursday, June 29th, 2017

I awoke what seemed to be the next day as sunlight was shining on my face, momentarily blinding me. I sat up and glanced around the room, jarring confusion washing over me. It took a few minutes of looking around to remember where the hell I was. The walls were a a pale turquoise, a similar colour comforter draped over me. A vanity and nightstand were the only other things in this room beside two doors directly across from me along with the ajar door to exit the room. I got out of bed and saw my bags on the ground. I dug for my phone in my purse and saw it was nearly noon, texts blown up my phone prominently from a group chat simply named "group chat."